Part 5

written by me:P This took me a very long time so enjoy! Don't forget vote and comment

**************************************************************************************************************************

So this was home, boy it was big. We walked inside to be faced by a massive entrance hall with stair cases leading up to six floors, well six floors that I could count before we continued to walk ."Follow me," Said Blade. Ok, I know his name was Ryan but Blade was the first name i knew for him and it suited him better than Ryan.

I followed him through a door. I walked into the room and gasped. It was a massive lounge, and when I say massive I mean MASSIVE!!! It had a fire place at the centre back if the room next to the wall. Sofa's were dotted all over the place with a L Shaped on in the middle. Opposite the L shaped sofa was a massive tv. I think it was 60". On the other side of the room was a door and next to the door was a stereo system that looked like it cost thousands.

Blade spoke, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Look, I have to go sort out your room but I'm sure that Jack will be more than happy to show you around the rest of the house. But bewarned, It's big"

"Ok" I replied as he walked out of the room. Jack walked over to me.

" So what's your real name?" He asked his face full of question. I paused. Should I tell him. I had only meet them about an hour ago and now i was sitting in their friend's house. I looked at him. His dark Blue eyes shone in the light. I sighed. " My name is Pheonix Tasha London, but please call me Pheo. My mum called me Pheonix but now she's...." I driffted off as the tears filled my eyes. I had forgotten all about her. How could I have been so stupid.

"Pheo, " Jack said softly. " It'll be okay. I know what your going through. I happened to me too."

I looked at him puzzled. " I'll explain later. By the way, I'm Jack Felton. How old are you?" He asked quickly changing the subject, and I was thankful for that.

" I'm 16, what about you?" I Replied

" I'm 17."                                                                                                                    

"Cool" We walked into the kitchen and it was just as cool as the lounge. It had a massive island in the middle of the kitchen with a stove and 6 places with stools. The dinning table had 12 places and the fridge-frezer, well thatwas just wow! It was stuffed to the brim !

"So do you live here?" I asked

"No" He replied. " I live in a youth center but I'm welcome here at anytime."

" You live on the streets?" I asked a little shocked.

" Yeah but I don't like to talk about it"

" So does Blade own this house or something?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

" No he lives here with his girlfriend. His two best friends apart from me own the house. They found him wandering the streets so they took him in. although they are younger than him the seem to own this house. Their parents gave them it but I think they should tell you what happened."

"What are they called?"

"Fraser and Brooklyn. Brooklyn's the older one by 5 minutes."

I couldn't helo but laugh at that.

We walked out of the kitchen and continued the tour. It turns out the Twins house really was big. It had 25 bedrooms all with en-suites and a walk-in-wardrobe. It had 1 gym, 1 indoor pool and 1 outdoor pool. 15 studies that could be converted 2 lounges and a spa.

"There you are!" Blade said, running down the stairs. We had ended the tour back in the entrance hall." Did you show her everything ?"

"Yep, well everything apart from the bedrooms" Jack said with a smile on his face. Ok what was so amazing about the Bedrooms?

" Good now come on, let me show you your room. It is on the same floor as mine but 3 doors down. Jacks bedroom is 2 doors down for when he needs it." said Blade.

I followed him onto the 3rd floor and through a door and into the room. It was massive.  There was a balcony and a king sized bed placed at the side of the room next to the wall. I Opened a door and found it lead to a bathroom. A black sparkling bathroom. The bath was huge. I walked out the room and opened another door that lead to the walk-in-wardrobe.

"Are you hungry?" Asked Jack.

"Yes!" I Replied embarresed.

"Then we'll make you dinner." He said

We walked into the kitchen and I got out my laptop out while the boys cooked. All of a sudden I heard footsteps. I okked uo and saw a boy my age standing at the door. He looked at me then shouted at Blade "WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?"