Part 7

I woke up with a smile on my face. I looked at Jack who was sound asleep. I studdied his face. His brown hair flopped in his eyes. I Sighed as i thought about last night. The kiss and then falling asleep in his arms.

Suddenly his eyes opened and a smirk grew on his lips. "are you checking me out?" he asked.

I Blushed. "Err.. n-no..." He raised his eyebrows at me."Ok! Yes I was!" I sighed. He leant over and pecked me on the lips.

"Come on" I said. "We have to get up! Im hungry!!!" I got out of bed and ran inot the bathroom. 

 I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back into the bedroom to find Jack just in a pair of jeans. "Ahhh! Im so sorry!" I said. I turned around hoping my red hair would cover my face so he couldn't see me blushing.

"It's ok. I have put my t-shirt on. you can turn around now." I Turned around and smiled at him. He smiled at me then he walked into the bathroom. I skipped into my wardrobe and slipped on a a pair of shorts and a pink top. I walked out of the wardrobe and walked into the kitchen. Jack was already sitting at the island so i went and sat next to him.

He passed me some toast and I put some butter on it and started to eat. about five minutes later a girl walked into the kitchen and smiled at me. she stuck out her hand. "Hi!" She said. "I'm Emily, Blade's girlfriend. You must be pheo right?"

"yeah. That's me. The one and only!" I said, smiling at her.

"Right. Well Blade told me that you don't have very many clothes with you so I thought that you would want to come shopping with me?" She asked after laughing at my comment.

"I would love to come. What time will we leave?"

"How about in 15 minutes?"

"Ok!" I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and purse. Then i put it in my hand bag and walked down the stairs. Emily was waiting for me by the front door. "Come on! I want to take you to some really nice places"

"Ok" I said. "But I really want to get a car so please could you take me too the best car dealers in town!" I couldn't stop smiling as we jumped into Emilys car and headed to the local car dealer. I jumped out of the car and ran up to a white porche. This one was my baby. I Needed this one!!

"Emily, I Want THIS ONE!!!" I shouted. She burst out laughing as a sales assistant walked iver to us.

Hello." She said "Can I help you?"

"Yes." I replied. "I want this car!"

"Ok. It is a bit on the expensive side but i will see what we can do" We followed her over to the counter and purchesed the car. She handed me the car keys and i got in the car and followed Emily to the nearest shopping centre.

We headed straight for Hollister and i baught 5 pairs of jeans, hoddies and t-shirts, along with skirts , bikini's and a dress. My favourite hoodie was a dark navy onne with buttons along the front.It had HOLLISTER written on the left arm and the Hollister bird just above the left breast. I LOVED IT!!!

We headed back for the house. I gave carl, who i found out was the car thingy, he looked after them, and headed back up to my room. I Put my clothes in the warbrobe and changed into my poka dot bikini. Then i slipped on a silk dressing gown and headed to the out door pool. It was a nice day so i thought that the outdoor one would do today.

I took of the robe and slipped into the pool. When I was little, my mum used to take me to the local swimming pool. We would spend hours there untill we had to go home. Some times dad would come with us and i would be the sea princess. I thought he was the best dad in the world but that was then and this was now. He. Him. He killed people just to earn money. No wonder why I thought we had a lot of money, and do you know what he told me?

He said that he was a very good banker and earned millions. That is how i have so much money now. For my pocket money i would get £1000 a month. I missed my family. All they good days we had. All the laughs. The sad moments at the cinemas or when we watched a sad advert. Yeah. We were the soft type. But now. I was alone again.

Suddenly I got pulled out of my day dreams by someone jumping inot the pool next to me and making me soaking wet. "Heyy!" I yelled.

Jack came up from under the water and smirked at me. "why hello there!" He said trying not to laugh. I splashed him in the face and that was where all hell took off. We started to have a water fight. me screaming and him yelling. It was so funny. It even took my mind off home. Suddenly his lips came crashing down on mine.

It didn't last for very long because the twins dive bombed us. I quickly pulled apart, just in time to hear brooklyn say "hey, lovebirds, get a room!" FRaser burst out laughing.

I walked over to Brooklyn and Fraser and grabbed them by the ear. Then i pulled them in the water and swam off back to Jack. He chuckled lightly and i gave him a smile.  I looked back at the boys to see them emerge with water dripping down their faces. The expressions on their faces we just so funny. I burst out laughing.

"PHEO!!! COME HERE NOW!!" They both shouted at me. I screamed and jumped out of the pool. I got about 3 steps from it when i was pulled back in. I let out a scream and my back hit the water.

I felt like i couldn't breath. I found myself sinking slowly as the darkness took place, before the darkness took over I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I got pulled up to the surface and started coughing. I opened my eyes to see three faces in my face.

"Pheo, we are so sorry!" said the twins at the same time. I smiled.

"That's ok!" I replied

"are you ok?" asked Jack.

"Yepp. I'm fine now but i think I am going to take a bath then maybe cook you some dinner?"

I hoped out of the swimming pool and walked into my bedroom. Then I switched on the bath and stripped off. Then i jumped in the bath and relaxed

About 15 minutes later i hoped out of the bath and slipped on some sweat pants and a t-shirt along with a Hollister hoddie. I walked down the stairs and opened the fridge. Hmmm. what should i cook today.  Fish and vegtables.

I started to work on the food when Emily came in. "Hi Pheo. Do you need a hand?" She asked.

"Yeah sure. Could you start on the fish please?"

"sure"

Half an hour later i called the boys down for their dinner. They walked in and smiled. "Yum!" they said at the same time. We sat down and tucked in. The conversation over the table was quite quiet but it was probebly because the food was so good!!!!!!

After diner we all cleaned up then went into the lounge to watch a film."What film do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Hmm... how about the day after tomorrow?" Said Blade.

"Yeah sure"

Blade walked over to the DVD player and put it in. Then we all sat on the film and waited for the adverts to finish.

"Soo... Blade where were you today?" I asked.

"Had to go get some stuff for the house"

"Oh ok"

The film started and i was drawn in. I really hoped this didn't happen in real life. About half way through the film there was a knock at the door. Jack got up and answered it.

"Pheo!" he called "You might want to come here"

I got up and walked up to the door. I stopped when i saw the policewoman. "H-hello." I said a little nervous. "Pheonix Tasha London?"

"Yes!"

"Your dad has been arested!"

****************************************************************************************************************

So.. what do you think. Written by Me. Hope you liked it. Vote and comment please.

Sorry it took so long i didn't know what to put for it. Next chapter will be written By dusty but i am sorry if it is late!