apparating

Smallishbeans P.O.V
I was watching firefly with Lizzie(LDshadowlady) when Lizzie and myself got an email, we didn't know what it said but it was from YouTube. That's not normal because we only get emails from YouTube when we've earned our next playbutton, but neither of us had hit our next mark. I'm almost at 1 million but Im still a good 20k away from it. Just as we were about to read the email we got apparated like in Harry Potter when you can apparate around the world. We arrived at a??? I'm gonna call it place. Its like a hotel but made with a lot of metal instead of all the fancy stuff. It seemed familier. There were loads of other youtubers aswell, what's strange is we are all only youtubers. I was looking for all the people I know when this happend.......

LDshadowladys P.O.V
Me and Joel were watching firefly before we somehow came here. its as if we teleported.....or something like that I'm used to playing Minecraft ok. There are other youtubers here as well like zoella, Rosanna Pansino, Shane Dawson, Miranda Sings, Colleen Balling........ WAIT doesn't Colleen Ballinger act miranda. Wow we got some crazy people in this world. A lady who I recognize from somewhere comes up and annouses this
"Hello everyone. I know that you are all wondering why you are here, and why is there only youtubers here. Well there was a glitch in the system which didn't give you enough time to read the email so I'm here to inform you on everything you need to know." I know I recognize her from somewhere I just can't put my finger on it..... "First of all I need to inform you that you are all safe, there are 24 of you. And I would like to welcome you to the first ever annual YouTube......" SHES THE LADY FROM THE HUNGER GAMES!!! I turn to Joel who is currently giving a drumrole "Joel its the lady from the hunger games we are going to be in the...." That's when the lady anouses "Welcome to the first ever annual YouTube HUNGER GAMES!!! Thats when everything went silent.

Miranda Sings P.O.V
Ok so I get randomly takin into dis horrible place with other 'famous' youtubers and then JOEY comes up to me and tells me I got lipstick on my teech. I WOULN'T PUT LIPSTICK THERE!!! And then this lady with a afro come up and says were in the hunger games, everyone is scared like oooooooh look at me I'm so scared but I'm not scared. You see I do this stuff all the time,  I cut little girls toys apart. WAIT COLEENS HERE!!! WHY IS SHE HERE SHES NOT FAMOUS! And she can't sing.......... Just sayn. I go over to Look for actual FAMOUS people to teamwich. You might be wondering what teamwich means. WELL let me teach ya. Teamwich a amazong word to use when in the 'hunger games' the def..fif..fi.fion (Definition) is that you get a team and you stick together and don't sepparate (Prounucation: sep para ate) well there you go I got to go cut Barbie's head of bye.

____________________________________
OK I know I said that I would make these chapters as long as possible but its quite decent its a good 556 words long not including this authours note. So don't get mad at me for having the first chapter a short one. But bye till next time my little flying alpacahs now fly

Bryony xx