WHAT THE HELL!!

Ihascupquakes P.O.V
So the 'YouTube Hunger Games'. Uggh why do they make these things, it started of as a friendly book trioldgy. But no, someone wanted to make it real but with everyone's favorite youtubers who have had no experience at  all with fighting, apart from video games but their not real. I have already chosen my allies. Yammy because she has no choice she's my best friend and teamate, Lizzie and Joel because I know they will accept me I'm their best friend too and Miranda so we can kill her straight away and use her for food. I know its sorta cannibalism but we gotta survive here. Wait here come Miranda let's ask her now. "Hey Tiffany, wanna be my allie?" WHAT THE HELL!! She actually wants to be my allie well she's in for a shock when she dies. "Sure Miranda. By the way you got a little bit of lipstick on your tooth juuust to the left." Miranda wipes her tooth and shouts. "HOW DARE YOU! I NEVER PUT LIPSTICK ON MY TEECH YOUR LUCKY YOUR MY ALLIE OR I WOULD JUST KILL YOU NOW!! I DESTROY LITTLE GIRLS BARBIES YA KNOW." She then walks away. "Wow. She is angry. Aw well best go get my other allies."
So I walk over to Joel and Lizzie who are trying to hold in their panic by slightly panicking. "Hey Joel hey Lizzie I was wondering if you guys wanted to be allies with me, Yammy and miranda BTW were using Miranda for food." "Sure Tiff we would love to be your allie and eat Miranda she's weird anyways and doesn't Coleen play Miranda?" Lizzie says "I used to think so too but obivoly not anyways I got to go find my room ask to get people to pick up my clothes then go to training so see ya around." "Bye Tiffy!" Lizzie and Joel screamed in unison.

LDshadowladys P.O.V
"Joel we should probably go and find our rooms too." I said me and Joel are really upset. Not only because we might loose each other but we might loose our friends or need to kill our friends in like the final battle or whatever you call it. "Yeah Lizzie let's go look." The lady that told us it was the YouTube hunger games told us that we would be sharing a room and our room had our district number on the door. Joel and myself are district four, but lucky for us the directions to our rooms are on the sign in the elevator. Our room is on level 3 and third door to the left.
Magical time skip bought to you by magical rainbow farting unicorn people.
After training
Thank goodness training is done for today. I found out that I have perfect aim with a crossbow. Joel is AMAZING with a dager and bow+arrow. Anyways im really tired and don't know bout you but I need my beauty sleep. The only problem is that dinner is in half an hour and I am starving. So I can't sleep but I will go straight to bed after dinner. But I need to tell you a secret I have been wearing one of the spare models of Katnisses broch from the hunger games all day I wear it a lot I feel it's lucky but that might be something else that's giving me luck you never know.
____________________________________
OK guys this chapter is longer than the last one but only by 50 words sorry but its really hard to wright long chapters when your new to this. And what happens with the chapters I normally wright two a day so yeah any ways till next time my sweet flying alpacahs..... Now fly

Bryony xx