Chappy 1- Whats your name Honey~?

Dante P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I hated that sound, I had to go to this place called school. Seven crappy hours of our lives. I could be home, watching stuff on my laptop. Laying in bed hopefully next to someone soon. I.... I just haven't found the one I was looking for. Soon enough I hop out of bed, checking my perfection in the mirror. Also, most importantly, my hair! Perfection can not be held with a decent... scratch decent, I need amazing hair! I go to the closet (if ya know what I mean *wink wink* *nudge nudge*) and get my school uniform, my backpack (and his sexuality).

Vylad's P.O.V

I wake up to someone yelling. Its not Zane, he doesn't care about me. Not mother. Certainly not dad, he's at work very early in the morning, it can be the only person I know it is-
"BABY BROTHER! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! MUMMY MADE PANCAKES FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!" Garrote yelled. I loved Garroth, he watched over me, and protected me when I need it. He'a the best brother ever! But that aside I wake up and get ready for the day. My uniform is laying nicely on my bed, I go and brush my teeth. I am not ready for this. But I know that somehow, I will power through. I get my uniform slipped on and head downstairs for breakfast.

-Time Skip to school-

Dante P.O.V

I walk into school. All of the people socializing before class, and making out. But there is one kid standing out, struggling helplessly to get his locker open. So I walk over, but soon my nerves get the best of me and I pin him to the locker.
"And what's your name honey~?" I ask in a very sexy tone.
"M-M-My n-name is V-V-Vylad." He manages to spit out. He reminds me of someone. Oh no.
"DANTE! YOUR SO DEAD!" I see a fuming Garroth stomp towards the locker of this younger brother. Vylad is bright red with embarrassment.

Vylad P.O.V

I see Garroth coming over to me and the bluenette. I guess his name is Dante, and Garroth knows him. Soon enough I feel arms wrap around me, and it's Garroth.
"You okay baby brother? He asks in a soft tone. Dante scurries off to his locker and the bell rings. Garroth and his friend Laurence helped me to my class. To be honest I was quite nervous.
"See you baby brother!" He gives me and quick hugs and goes off.
"Thanks for helping!" I yell to him.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Hi guys and gals. Its Author~Kun here! I'm deciding on doing some one shots. So if you DM or PM me some of your suggestions that would be awesome! Author~Kun out! Peace, Love, and YAOI!!!!! *hugs Levi* Bye!