Chapter 2- He's cute

Vylad's P.O.V

As I walk into my home room I see students talk amongst themselves. Me, being the shy kid find a desk in back and sit down. I see a girl with raven black hair come towards my desk.
"Hi! My name is Aphmau!" She says in a happy and excited tone.
"I'm Vylad." I replied. She looked like she was new to this school like me.
"Wanna be my not alone buddy? Its like a friend, but we stick together." Aphmau asks me. I start to think about what having a friend, the perks.
"I would love to!" I say "Sounds like fun!" She starts squeaking in excitement. But the bell rings and we all take our seats, and the teacher starts rambling on about the importance of chickens. Boy, is this year gonna be fun. Then, I hear my name called and was asked to introduce myself to the class.
"Hello my name is Vylad Ro'meave-" I get cut off by whispers throughout the class. They were all sushed by the teacher and I continued. But it wasn't for long.

Dante P.O.V

As I walk through the halls, I can't stop thinking about Vylad. He is too pure and so innocent, I-I can't think this way! I'm straight like an unboiled noodle! You like girls Dante! Not cute, adorable boys like Vylad. Aughhhhh! Stop Dante! Your going crazy over someone you just met. I keep walking through the halls and to class. I take my seat and totally zone out.  Thoughts just cloud my brain. Am I straight? Gay? Bisexual?
All I want is Vylad....

Author~Kun had to make a short chapter today. I know, you can't get enough of my amazing books. *sits in the corner* At least I have 11 followers. But whatever! I have hope you all are very supportive of me! Bye!