Chappy 10~ Give me your troubles

Vylad P.O.V

I barely made it home last night. I'm looking at my bruised self. If there is one ounce of suspicion from Dante, he's not gonna love me anymore. But, all my truths will make me sound as if I was a whore. The bandages are on the top shelf, and with my injured state I can't get them, so I go to the person that is the best person here. "Gar Gar, I need help." I whisper into his room. Garroth shifts and puts himself on his forearms," Yea baby brother?" He takes a good look at me and immediately jumps out of bed and cups my face. "I'm so glad you're safe. I won't let this happen again. Let's get you fixed up." He says as he helps me to the bathroom.

Garroth P.O.V

I can't ignore this plead for help from this angel. He's been exposed to so much. He's only 15 and yet he's being treated as an 18 year old. Getting grown men having... their way with him. I help bandage him up. It's 7:45 am, and school starts in 15 minutes. "C'mon, you need to get dressed Vylad." I look up, and see that he can barely keep his eyes open. "Vylad. Please wake up, you need to get to school." I say softy. He gets up,"I just want Dante." He says, sadness clearly overwhelming him. "I'll make that happen. I promise"

~~~Time Skip to School~~~

Vylad is on my arm for support. I'm looking for Dante, and staying far away from Gene and his "gang". As soon as I see him I quickly walk with Vylad over to him. "Special Delivery! For a Dante!" I say cheerfully. He stares at me and smiles a little. "Thanks." And he takes Vylad. "Now Dante. If at any point he falls asleep, wake him up and just go home. Change him into something comfortable, and take him out of the uniform. Do this for his sake. Will you?" I say as serious as ever. "I will make sure nothing ever happens, and keep my eye on him." I turn away. And dramatically look back. "He's a sweet pea, with a terrible secret. Don't damage him, or totally destroy his heart. Or I will kill you." As I walk away, stating this to him. He's oddly silent, like the awkwardness could be cut with a knife. Tensions were high and he knew it. At least I believe he did.