Chappy 13~ Oops it Won't Happen Again

No P.O.V

Garroth stormed over to Dante the next day. "DANTE!!!" He yelled. Dante was just over at his locker minding his business, well that was until Garroth ruined it.

"What's u-"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO VYLAD" Garroth bellowed holding Dante up on the locker.
"I wouldn't hurt Vylad. I love him way too much." Dante replies.
"WELL I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. VYLAD WOULDN'T LIE ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF."
"Well I never said he was lying!" Dante rebutted back.
"After school. YOU. ME. We're gonna SETTLE THIS." Garroth said. He dropped Dante and walked away.

Meanwhile, Vylad was still at home. At the place where he is "safe". This can't happen in the safety of his own home, but it keeps replaying in his head. Every time he closes his eyes, there Dante is, towering over him. But Dante would never do this. He couldn't.

Dante was the most kind person, the best protector, the person who would always be there for Vylad. Dante. All of the times Dante was there. Dante. DANTE. Vylad's boyfriend Dante. There couldn't be any correlation between the actions of Dante.

Vylad got out of bed, stopped feeling sorry for himself and started marching to the school. But, after he changed out of the old sweatshirt and sweats he was wearing.

After he was changed, and freshened up, he marched to the school. Vylad finally pulled up his big boy pants, and started a fit. He found Dante, and Vylad started to lay in on him.

"YOU ARE THE MOST VIAL PERSON. TELL ME WHERE GENE IS SO I CAN TELL HIM THAT. YOU WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO ME! I LOVE YOU!" Vylad shouted.

Everything finally clicked on the way over here. Gene did it once, Dante saved him. Gene tried to ruin his life, Dante yet again saved his behind. Everything fit together like a puzzle.

"..."

"Soooooo? Are we not speaking? Orrrrr?" Vylad questioned.

"Garroth told me I am no longer to speak to you." Dante said in a hush tone.

"GARROTH!" Vylad frustratedly yelled. He ran off to find his older brother. Who may or may not of just ruined his love life.

Garroth was sitting with Laurence. And Laurence was not ready for the anger that was going to be released on his little pal, Garroth.

Now, there were words exchanged. And these words were big SAT words. Vylad was sticking it to the man, and Garroth was baffled. All of this built up anger was spewing out of this 5'5 teenager.

Nothing came out of Garroth's mouth. Not a peep. Not a sound. All was silent. The lunchroom was all eyes on them. And Vylad felt powerful. And Gene was next to have it, all the anger.

Just as Vylad was walking away. Garroth finally spoke up.

"Baby brother. It won't happen again. I promise."

And just like that, Vylad held his head up high, and started off for his next victim. A fire has started, and it cannot be put out.

~~~ Author Note~~~~

I'M BACK. HERE WE GO WITH ALL OF THE STORIES.