Chapter 3- The Thoughts are Me+You

Dante P.O.V

"Dante!" The teacher yelled. I didn't hear him, I was too lost in thought. Everyone was looking at me, I didn't care one bit. I was too busy thinking, about Vylad, and my feelings.
"Dante! Answer the question!" The teacher kept yelling. Its was no use, my head is flooded with thoughts. My sexuality, my life, how mom is gonna react, and how Vylad would react. Why did this have to be so confusing! Until the bell snapped me out of my thoughts, I grabbed my things and was about to leave until the teacher pulled me to the side.
"Your going to fail the test. You are never paying attention in my class. But all your other teachers say your an angel. But never mind that. There was a boy, I think his name was Vylad. And he gave me a paper, it was addressed from that high performance collage. Your very lucky to have this letter." He passes it to me and I stare at it. A high performance collage wants me?
"Sir? You sure you got the right Dante? I'm a junior in high school." I reply.
"They know. This is a chance of a lifetime Dante, if I were you, I wouldn't pass it up." He says, proudness in his voice. I nod and leave the class, thoughts were clouding my head. Then a little pea came and was clinging to me.
"Come here you little thing!" Someone said.
"Not the tickles!" He started giggling. God was I lucky. A girl, Aphmau, I believe came and took Vylad and started tickling him.
I think that I'm in love...

To be continued...