The day

Hi my name is Alex I'm 13 and I'm an orphan, my parents could not take care of me so that's how I ended up here. Anyway I have I have purple hair and I have really dark brown eyes also kind of a tan. So that's me let's get on with the story.

I was sitting on my top bunk as the other girls just talked, I was on my phone looking at fandom memes."Hey Alex" I hear one of the girls call I take out my headphones and look Kara (not a fan of her) "do you think Carson is hot" I shrugged then she said "yes or no nothing in between" she said kinda rude to me ,"I guest so" I responded as I put in headphones I heard her say "I told you so he was hot" then stare back at my phone.
"Girls,Boys get ready we have some new people coming in 30 minutes" I hear Ms.ladson say, I groan and get up.
I pick out an outfit so the girls who run this place(don't know what to call them) yell at me again for wearing merch. I pick some black skinny jeans and a top that says "No drama" with pizza around it. I grab my galaxy vans and look at my hair and put it in a bun,I walk down stairs and see some girls and boys are already down here."Okay they will be here in 17 minute their names are Tyler and Ethan,my head pop up almost so fast and my brain start going crazy. "IS IT CRANKGAMEPLAYS PLAYS AND TYLER IS IT REALLY THEM" "PLZ LET IT BE THEM" "LIKE THEY WOULD EVEN ADOPT ME IF IT WAS THEM LOL" "I STILL HAVE A CHANCE" my thoughts race and then I hear Kara "hey Alex are you okay" I look up at her and nod.
After being on my phone Ms.ladson comes on "okay they are here" she says as two boys walk in and it was them the blue boy and the boy wearing the beanie,then I here Kara whisper to me "Ew are the gay" I wanted to punch her so bad or Throw her out a window.
Me and Ethan made eye contact "oh gawd" I thought "okay now just go to each person(there are only a few of us our orphanage is small) They start with Karen the Blake,Kara Kendra,Devon,William, and Taylor then Me. I tried to look normal for most of the time but my mind was an actually disaster. You know in spongebob where it's his mind going crazy  this one.

 You know in spongebob where it's his mind going crazy  this one

Yah that was pretty much my brain.
I hear Ms.ladson call me "hey Alex your turn" I see them and anxiety sets in "shit" I thought. We sat down and the pretty much interviewed we on different things how old I was,how long have I been here,my friends,my grades, you know stuff like that it went on for while until it finished. I got into my room and Kara walks up to me "did you see them they are so gay and it's gross" I look up and hold in my anger the she's like "find a girl not a boy the Bible says.." I smacked her "DId YoU JuST.." I cut her off "Slap you"??? "YES" I yelled "Why the fuck does it matter if they are gay why is it such a big fucking deal it's not going to effect you unless its miracle you get adopted which I doubt so shut the fuck up" she had her mouth open and smacked it "whatever we are not friends you fag supporter" she says walking out "fuck you too bitch" I say as she walks out. "Alex" I hear Ms.Ladson call I walk out of my room and here Kara say "your probably in trouble for swearing".
I walk down stairs and it's just me and her. She smiles and says "pack your bags Tyler and Ethan are adopting you".
A/N Hope you liked it and bye lovelies 692 words