Figuare skatting practice

~~~~~Time skip to figure skating~~~~~~
Ps please read the note at the bottom it's important
I grab my shoes and just follow the signs to the indoor rink I open the door and walk down the ramp I get the chills so I put my jacket  and I see people practicing.
The couch comes up to me "Okay Alex welcome so this is your class the people who tried out are divided in 3 ranks beginning, learning, and expert". "So since you already know how to skate You are in the learning category and we will just practice tricks and slowly build up so get the skates on and warm up" He said kinda fast like he had that memorized, I sat down on the bench and got them on.
I get and the rink and just do the basic just drift around maybe even twirl,a girl comes up to me. "Hey My name is Issa" I waved "do you like it here" she ask "yah this school is huge" I laugh "don't worry you will get use to it".
We talk a bit and she brings in one question, "where did you go to school before coming here " oh no I thought see the school I went to was just built for the orphanage nothing else so I'm like what the hell so I just name the school. "Wait isn't that the school for orphans" I nod "so you got adopted" she said slowly "yah" I said "that's great" "I know right".
Then I hear the couch call we all skate to the center "okay we are going to be practicing jumps" he says. "The main key is landing so you might want to start with small jumps at first" he says then we were assigned to go practice. I get a pretty good speed and was able to to do 1 spin in the air because he said jumps but I twirled get rekt. Then I get scared he will yell at me so I just practice jumps.
After a few minutes he says "okay if you are doing good with jumps,this might be a leap but try twirls in the air" I think he'll yah get speed but then I kinda missed placed my feet and fell. I get up and walk it off but then I did do single twirls just to get the hang of them.
After practice was over I was given and personal locker to keep my stuff in the were tiny just about to fit the skates,he gave me a lock and then gave the combination on paper.
I get to lunch and see the guy Nate notice we I sat with him because tbh he's cool.
He was with some other friends I met them,"so you do ice skating" he says "yah how did you know" I ask well that's the only hall that leads to the skating  rink. "Hmm" I say.
We talked about memes most of the time,it was cool.
I grab my things and leave for my next class which is science, I get there and The teacher just told me to sit anywhere I found Issa so I say next to her. The teacher just gave us instructions and some materials and she was just like have fun with the experiment,Issa and I had fun what we had to do was mix chemicals and they foam up luckily we did not blow up the school.
We washed her hands because chemicals are bad,we chat for the rest of the period until the bell rang.
Now social studies was boring so we just learned and learned and I'm sorry the teacher is mean and has boring voice.
I walked back home it until I reached the House and in locked the door,Tyler came up and said hi we sit down on the couch and just talked. "So did you make friends" he ask "yah I met This guy name Nate and his friend Josh,Zach,and Lucy,Then practice I met this girl name Issa. "Do you like skating" Tyler ask "Yah it was fun I practice how to do single twirls it was fun".

~~~~Tine skip to dinner~~~~~ Ethan ask the same questions Tyler did but I did not mind. It was Wednesday and they invited me to the office just to watch them play games and what ever on Sunday since it seemed pretty fun. I got tried so I go up stairs and just crash on my bed.

A/N I hope you like this sorry this chapter got crappy in really tired right now bye  lovelies:782 words