New Home

I walk up stairs so happily and I see Kara standing there, "did you get in trouble" she's says with a bitch look on her face. I look back and say "no but I did get adopted" I say happily as pay back. I grab the suit case form the closet and grab all my clothes and fold them before I set them in.
I grab my jewelry and put it in bags so they don't get everywhere,then I grab my books. I grab my Amazing book is not on fire,Dan and Phil go on tour,This book loves you, and Smoke Signals. Then zip my suit case up and I see Ms.Ladson behind me "So Alex they will come get you tomorrow at 6 am" she says and walks out.
I Place my suit case on the side of the door and go wish my friends goodbye, since they won't get up that early expect Kara she's a bitch. It got late so I set my alarm and go to sleep and think "wow I won't miss this place a bit"(Yes I know I'm savage)
I hear my alarm buzz in my head I turn it off and know it's the day, I grab my black skinny jeans(as a emo I own more then one) and then grab my panic! At the disco shirt it just the logo with some tie dye art. I put on my black converse and put away my galaxy shoes, I walk down stairs with my suit case.
I see Ms.Ladson there, she tells me "you know don't tell anyone this but you were my favorite orphan to take care of" I thank her and then see Ethan and Tyler come in she wishes me goodbye and I do the same and walk out with Ethan and Tyler.
We get in the car and I take a picture of the orphanage while I blur the name and out in the caption "GUEST WHO GOT ADOPTED BITCHES" and post it on Instagram and many people comments and congratulated me. We got at the house and Tyler looks at me, and says "your room is upstairs the second room" I nod and go upstairs and find the second room it's much bigger then my orphanage room. Probably because my orphanage was tiny, I unload my stuff into the drawers and put my jewelry on the night stand. I go put my dresses and fancy clothes in the closet, I also put my shoes in them but on the ground. I close it and look around,a window by the bed and while walls with wood floors.
Then I get a text from my internet friend, "hey if you don't mind me asking who adopted you" in our group chat
Me: guest
Tara:uhhhh a nice couple names bob and Mary
Me: no here's a hint it's a gay couple😏
Tara:oooo septiplier😂
Me:no but close
Tara:what mate are you serious
Me: What is my other gay ship who are friends with Mark
Tara: TYTHAN!!?!!?!
Me:yep
Tara:jwjwmrmdkkfkfmsmkfkppgoiwjwjemkggkmtmememeoodkdjdjdndnennenrjfidjdnen
Me: me too
Tara:YOU ARE SO LUCKY CAN I POST ABOUT IT
Me: hmm not until they talk about it I don't want to upset them
Tara: good point can you show me your room?
Me:yah hang on
I pull out my camera and record I show her my bed and closet she really happy for me because she knows how bad I hated the orphanage.I send her the video and she freaks out,we talk for a bit more then I end the conversation and go down stairs. I look at the kitchen table saw Ethan and Tyler and knew... that
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I was Home

A/N OOOOOOO I am so happy how it's turning out I hope you are enjoying it so far anyway bye see all of you in the next chapter bye lovelies:658 words