School starts

~~~~~Fast foreword to first day of school~~~

I woke up to my alarm clock and god damn am I tried or what,get up make my bed. I go into my closet and grab my black jeans and and throw on a panic! At the disco shirt,grab my galaxy shoes. I brush my hair, I put in a bow because why not. I grab my bag and go down stairs,"hey Alex ready for school" Tyler says I nod and see Ethan making eggs and bacon "YAS" I thought but then got to tired to think. Tyler got ups and went up stairs and looked at his coffee mug. Do you ever get those moments where you are just like "I should do it" then the other haft is like "no don't it". I mean a sip won't hurt, I have never had coffee,it's not like it's wine or beer. I look around me and grab it and wipe the the the rim of it with my shirts I take a sip and wipe the rim again and set it down. "NO WITNESSES" I thought "hey...that's pretty good" I thought then Ethan comes. He sets down a plate for Tyler me and him. I get some orange juice and sit down.
Tyler comes down and I eat my breakfast and just stare off in space until I hear Ethan calling my name "EARTH TO ALEX" I hear Ethan yell I snap and look at him. "Do you have your skates" I nod "well your luckily because if you are in a sport you don't have to do PE". I get happy about that because fuck PE, I put my glass and plate in the kitchen and realize it's time I grab my phone my bag. Tyler and Ethan wish me goodbye. "Text us when you get their" I hear Ethan call.
*really short 3rd person view*
Tyler takes a sip of his coffee "she took a sip of my coffee" he says "yah" Ethan calls back.
*Back to Alex*
It was so pretty walking around in LA ,I look at the sunset and pull out my phone and take a snap and keep walking.
I follow the directions and see the name of the school I look around the corner "oh my fucking god" I said the school is huge I walk through the gates and people stare at me "shit" I thought.
I go to my locker and it was hard to find my Locker but I found it, I opened it and through some stuff in. I put my skates at the top of my locker, and grab some note books a binder and folders. I look at my schedule
Ela(haft of block)
Math (block)
Ela(other haft of block)
PE "not for me bitch" I thought
Lunch
Science
Social studies

I walk to my first with getting lost not surprised I walked in and the teacher noticed me "You are Alex right" he says I nod "go sit by Nate a boy head pops and head raises. I sit down and says "Hi I'm Nate, I like your hair it's cool like my memes" he says "oh no it's one those kids who are so crazy they might be on drugs" I thought "oh thanks" I say. "Waittttt" he looks and my face I know creepy "aren't you the girl who got adopted by Tyler and Ethan" he says "shit" I though I nod "that's why I thought my brother watches mark and I heard the news on twitter.
"Okay Nate that's enough don't scare her like you did with the other student" the teacher says laughing.
The bell went off the teacher looked to see if any teachers need to slip in and then he closed it. "Okay students today we have a new student" the teacher say I am going to say it again for the 100th time....shit. "Alex stand up tells about your stuff" I stand up and my god do I get nervous. "Well umm I like t-twenty one p-pilots and panic! A-at the d-disco" I say then the thought came NO DIP IDIOT YOU ARE WEARING A PANIC! SHIRT I wanted to face palm so hard "I also like youtube and video games" and down quickly. Then I hear a girl scream "OMG I LOVE BEEBO MY RAT THAT I KNOW AND LOVE" I look at her and say "me too" by this point the teacher looks like this is a normal day.

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~
So I'm going to end it here because it's late and I hope you like this I will finish the rest of the day tomorrow by lovelies:791 words