Relief

After leaving Waylon's Blaire went to his office in the Administration Block. In his head were a lot of thoughts. Too many thoughts. One thing, however, he had to admit - young Mr. Park was different from the rest of the staff. Jeremy likes his clumsy moves, worn sneakers, and a mockery of him... It gives incredible pleasure. He loves to look at Park with humiliation on his face; in general he loves to humiliate him in all possible ways. But was he serious about treatment? This would change everything, however... could make Waylon incapacitated, insane, neutral... and tamed. He felt erection, his blood pounding in all veins. Young Mr. Park worked for him more than Blaire could thought.

In the office there was his secretary Kristen waiting for him. She stood leaning over the desk, holding in hands a sheaf of documents. Kristen could pass as well as an attractive, no doubt she was adored by many men. She was quite tall, but still even if she wore high heels, she was slightly shother than Jeremy. Her long, brown hair was clipped, and so her neck was perfectly shown. After seeing him she straightened up like in slow motion.

"The documents you asked for"

"Perfect" He answer.

Kristen passed the desk, swinging her hips, after a while she stopped next to Jeremy for a second.

"Boss" She looked straight into his eyes, and he thought about his erection. And then about Waylon.

"Kneel" said Blaire roughly; he began disapointed that he did not order her to do martini for him at first.