Caught

Waylon was afaird. More than ever. And Jeremy Blaire was really dangerous... especially for him. He thought about Miles and the danger to which he has issued, thought about how selfish he was. But first he had to think about himself; did not know how quickly staff responds to the Blaire command, he had to act quickly, but rationally also. His casual clothing betrayed him at first sight. He needed scientist uniform or even overall, because for the guard he was, well, far too dainty.

Shit. What was I thinking?

"I'm a fool" Waylon said to himself as he was kept by two guards. They were squeezing him tight for both arms, so he did not have a chance to snatch and besides, he had just been roughly beaten. Every inch of his body pulsing...

On the front was Andrew, strutting the fact that he caught Waylon; he had a chance that someone finally appreciate his work.

''Did you really think that just manage to escape, Park?'' He asked a mocking tone, looking proudly at the fresh wounds and bruises on his body.

He knew where it goes. To the person he hated most in the world. Blaire was sitting in the office and seemed suprised.

"What does this mean, Matthews?!" Jeremy roared throwing documents that have just looked at his desk.

"Boss, I caught the traitor when he tried to steal one of our uniforms. He did it so clumsily that immediately caught him personally and-"

Waylon felt himself blushing with shame - Blaire surely once again will start mock him, this time with a real reason.

"Forget it. Anything else?"

Andrew was speechless. Waylon also.

"F-forget it- but b-boss-"

"Get out of my face, Matthews. And YOU - let him go"

The guards did it, so Waylon fell on a ground .

"Jesus Christ, help him" They lifted him again and seated on the sofa next to, and then with Andrew (this time aggrieved) left the office.

"You have a talent for packing in trouble, Mr. Park. Martini?"

Waylon said nothing, only felt his body trembling.

"I'm not gonna punish you. Not this time. Everyone makes mistakes. I am a good employer, and you're talented employee. I'll give you another chance" - Saying it he came closer"

"I do not understand"

"Of course, you do understand. Also understand that mail could make everything worse, huh? So you'll need to unscrew it all. Is that right?"

"I-I.."

Jeremy picked up two glasses from the desk, then filled them with bourbon.

"I have offer for you" There he gave him a glass and sat nearby. "I will forget about everything, if only- we go to an arrangement"

It started to rain. Miles sat alone in the cafeteria staring into the dark space behind the window. Black coffee, which he had ordered, was already cold, and he didn't even try it. His thoughts were far away... above the city- in the mountains.