Don't Save Me

Art made by relina-ru

Waylon was completly sore. He had been working in Mount Massive for months, so he barely remeber how his life looked before taking a job there. Only dreams could make him alive, make him feel like a human, because after what he saw in Aslylum he didn't feel like normal person. Murkoff took him from family and friends.

When he heared a footsteps he realised that he was crying for a while.

It was Jeremy Blaire in the front of door.

"Mr Park, how do we feel?"

Waylon didn't answer.

"I asked you something, Park", Jeremy Blaire roughly grabbed his hair. "What's wrong? Someone hurt you?" He looked at tears on Waylon cheeks. "You want me to help?"

"N-nn..no" Waylon muttered.

"Really?" Blaire laughed. "How about your lovely friend instead? What was his name... Miles Upshur... oh yes..." He looked deep in Waylon's eyes "Isn't it?"

"Easy, easy..." Jeremy loosened his grip and stroked Waylon's hair "I'm just teasing with you, Park" said Blaire licking his lips.

"Now... tell me.. who is he, huh? Why did you write to him instead of your pretty lady Lisa?"

"Go to hell, Jeremy Blaire"

Waylon didnt want to explain that to him.

" You're more stupid than I guess, Park. No, not stupid, just... crazy. You need to be institutionalised, but... don't worry. Murkoff Corporation will take a responsibility for your treatment" Jeremy looked at his eyes and than Waylon though that he had never felt so embarrassed.

"Everything's gonna be okay " Jeremy Blaire kissed him on forehead and left.