Love, Faith & Him

HEYOO, so im trying something new right now. These few scenes have been flashing through my mind for the past few days and I thought what better way to write down, then to put it into heree, for all. so its new and fresh so pleeeasseeee I need feedback or replies or votes or anything♥ ill keep going just to get it solid anyways!:)) okay so read on and lemme know! ily

=============================

Chapter One

"No mother, I cant make it there, its not happening." I explained, this was getting nowhere after 20 minutes.

"But Lauren I have the whole board there waiting for your speech", she pleaded.

"I've been stretched too far this week mum, sorry." I hung up on that; not wanting an argument with a mum on persuasive mode.

I let my back muscles relax into the soft leather lining of the car. And just took the moment to slow down my reeling mind. The rain outside the limo was heavy, hitting the car like bullets, visibility was low too; explaining the slow speed of my driver.

I felt the car angle upwards; we were driving over the bridge.

Huh full moon tonight, I thought while looking above me.

Shifting my gaze to the railing level of the bridge and watching the sparkling water I noticed a silhouette, illuminated by the moonlight. What is that? Big bird? No thats not the right shape, OhMyGod is that a person?!

We were getting closer, and I confirmed this was a person. But who was standing on the edge of the bridge at this time of night, in this weather? Fishing was definitely not the answer.

I quickly murmured to the driver to stop beside the rails, the car slowed down. Our headlights shone brightly on the person, who did not flinch or shrink away from the lights.

I jumped out of the car as a clap of thunder roared throughout the sky, and rain got a new burst of power.  Oh perfect,  the timing could not have been better.  I ran quickly to this person, about to pry them off. I noticed, this was the silhouette was male, the broad shoulders and the stance was all I needed. His hair was stuck around his chin, a little long. From the headlights it was midnight black in colour. He looked so tall on the railings, but his posture let him down. The wind blew the ends his water ridden clothes, I ran up next to him.

He could be committing suicide right now, and im about to scare the crap out of him on the side of a bridge.

But I wouldn't have been able to sleep for the rest of my life if I'd just driven past. I would always be wondering, thinking.  I didn't need another piece of stress on my plate.

I approached him slow, but it all happened too fast. He was taking his foot off the bridge and was about to drop into thin air.

I lunged for him, all rational and persuasive conversation cleared from my mind.

Next thing I know is the weight ive latched onto pulling me over the rails...

==============================

OKAYY SO, this is my little snippet. it must be really small! Ahah I do apologise anyways. so tell me guys, if you take a little chance you'll love it. and arent we all looking for a new book to latch onto?;) FEEDBACK JUSY PLZ COMMENT ANYTHING ! OR VOTE if I even get 1 I shall go on to write a bunch more.♥♥  no more nagging ehehhe ily!

THANKS FOR READING TOO♥

Copyright all of this, all of the content written above is original copyright of me.

© dont steal♥ not cools eheh