And your name is...?

Hello my lovelies♥

sooo I was gonna sleep and then write buttttt, I lm super excited to write out this school chapter, it will go over a couple chapters as we need to get these two lonelies at the same school ehehe.

but hang tight, and you shall be rewarded

ofc major editing will be done soon jusy read it for lovveee.

===

Chapter five

"Look man, we're going to the hospital first, and im not leaving you to just walk back to that bridge and throw yourself off." I explained to him. again. his face hardened at the last part of rant. well yolo, I had to say the truth.

And I was gonna continue the truth rant.

"I went to all this trouble of bringing you into my home,  and saving you, i will see this through". there, made my lovely little rant. I hope it sticks in his escaping brain.

'I-I....I DONT WANT YOUR CHARITY OKAY? I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE! NOT CARED FOR BY SOME SPOILT LITTLE RITCH BRAT. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!', he speaks,  actually yells.

I cringe my face and grimace at his tone. so does Theresia. He definitely saw that, and acting on our expressions he shoves past me, thuds up the stairs and subsequently the door to his room is slammed.

"PFFTT HAHAHAHAH, well that was nice wasnt it? From nothing at all to a big burst its a relief, I was beginning to think he lost his voice box" I say to Theresia.

She nods her head and smiles with me. but she then sighs half- heartedly.

she's not happy with something. She sighs when shr doesnt like something. like when the baked on grease wont come off. Or she finds a stain in a recently cleaned shirt.

but she turns around and walks back to her duties.

huh, well if shes not happy then I am. Mr hottie-with-a-body actually has a voice.  ehhehe I want to hear more. and I what I want. I get. in a not rich spoilt brat way....

A few measely hours later~

'She shot me down, banngg banng wubwubpffkttzzzzccchhh' I sang slash beatboxed. I love tech and house music, sue me.

I meandered through my room, I was bored. Its always like this, last few days before school starts again and im lost in my own home.

I decided to grab a snack and pay our lovely guest a visit, telling him its time to visit the hospital.

I hopped back up the stairs, chewing on the last part Of a sandwich. I breathed before I knocked, why was I nervous? This is my crib, I knocked on my mahogany door; the engravings grazing my knuckles.

I heard shuffling then the door opened.

oh hot diggity-damn. Why do you look so great, its gone past hot, it amazing.

His black midnight hair that had unusual browny highlights, was stuck haphazardly around his face. Gosh it needed a cut. His black plain polo was riding up around his waist, oh is that... is that a V line. Oh lawd spare me from this, I will blush beyond the fires of hell.

He moved back from the door and let me in, I skipped and sat on his bed. Time to give him some info and get some aswell.

"Alrighty Mr Idontknowyourname, im Lauren Wells, youve been staying in my estate and my favorite colour is ofcourse any monochromes."