Beginnings of something unknown

HEYOO, so thanks for getting to this one♥ I told you id keep going;) so enjoy and I hope ive satisfied you a little ehehe♥

==============================

Chapter Two

The wind was knocked out of me as the railing hooked into my ribcage, but the pain had to be worth it because it was the only thing keeping me on solid ground. I had my arms clutched around him, bearing his weight in my shoulders. I think I could hear cracking in the fragile parts of my arms and ribcage.

Ohh just great, if there isnt fractures there's going to be bruises.

I could hear my driver's footsteps clapping in the random puddles, yelling my name. But he still said it in that weirdo formal voice... how?..

I could literally feel gravity pulling me over the bridge, but I couldnt just let go of this man in my arms. I've already come too far.

At the last moment I thought I was goimg to lose my life for someone I didnt even know the name of, my driver pulled my waist back over with a heave. My burning arms, in turn pulled the guy out of danger.

We all rolled onto the partly flooded road, I was coughing uncontrollably as I tried to work my lungs correctly and my driver came to ask a thousand questions at once.

But I stole a glance at this guy, who's life had just been saved by me; I was stunned. His back on the ground, face towards the sky, long arms with the tell tale bumps of lean biceps spread out and the rain just pouring down his face.

It was the most horrifyingly beautiful thing I had ever seen. The atmosphere around him screamed depression and hostility. But I felt different, here, on the road in the rain; the feeling was more curiosity or interest. To put it bluntly, I was waiting for praise and a lifetime worth of thanks, but I got silence.

Well, I really couldnt interpret anything right now, my mind was all over the place from pain and lack of oxygen. My ever so faithfull driver pulled me up and I hobbled to the car, I motioned for him to pick up mystery boy and bring him with us.

"To the house first Cedric, I need home" I mumbled my 20 something year old loyal driver began the journey home.

==============================

HELLO so I got two reads overnight, and call me crazy but I got really excited and pulled out this chapter. I am half happy- half sad about this little chp. BUT IF THE READS CAN DO THIS IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITY WITH VOTES AND COMMENTS AHAH!♥ okay sorry, but yesh. I will continue to make this work, im on my last few holidays till school so I wanna lay solid foundations by then.

okay I need some loving :3

1. This book will contain variations of: love triangles, comedy (im the cheesy joke creator btw), romance, high school, high society, average society, some really cute times, and for fun some twists and turns♥;)

2. I know I should wait till I have at least 20+ chapters before I see change, BUT I need some advice or something to keep me on track, ya feels?

3. THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR AHAHA #2NDCHAPTERAPPRECIATION

my A/Ns wont be this long , they'll shorten down alot♥

peace and pizza

JW