One; One Night

1 year after the events of Return of the Jedi.

Han took off his tux, letting it fall behind him, not caring to pick it up. His hands shuffled through his drawers, searching for a shirt and pants. He looked over his shoulder, hoping Leia wouldn't come out of the bathroom yet, and that she wouldn't see the mess he made. A piece of yellow fabric peeked out from under all his military grade pants, and as Han pulled it out, he knew it was his favorite pair with the yellow Corellian Bloodstripe.

He slammed the drawer shut, as he didn't feel like finding a shirt. He didn't care and Leia probably wouldn't either. Han turned towards their bed, taking the hot chocolate he made for her with him.

Hot chocolate was Leia's favorite relaxation drink that wasn't alcoholic. He set the mug on his nightstand as he slid under the covers. Placing his new ring next to the hot chocolate, Han sprawled out in Leia's big bed. He wrapped the covers around himself, the faint smell of Leia all around him.

The bathroom door opened, and Leia came out, looking like a mini version of him. Her brown hair hung loosely on her shoulders and she wore his favorite undershirt and a pair of his pants. Peeking out from behind the bathroom door, hung her white dress from earlier today.

She made her way towards her bed, stopping and eyeing up his tux laying on the floor in the middle of the room. Leia looked at him before looking back at the tux and smiling. To Han's surprise, she didn't say anything. "What's gotten into you?" He asked jokingly, holding up the covers as she climbed into bed.

"The tux? Oh I figured I'd better go easy on you since it's our first night together as a married couple."

"Go easy on me?" He asked, an eyebrow raised in an attempt to keep a straight face, but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Yeah, now that we're married, every time you don't put your clothes away, let's see... hmm." She paused, thinking of a punishment for him. "You'll have to spend the night in the other room."

Han's jaw dropped. "Excuse me sweetheart?"

Leia leaned across him, grabbing the hot chocolate from his nightstand. "You heard me flyboy."

He smiled as she took a sip of the hot chocolate. "Whatever you say."

Han was her cuddle buddy. He loved to hold her at night, and he had to be touching her. Whether she was wrapped up in his arms, or simply holding his hand, he had to be touching her. Otherwise, he didn't sleep well and Leia would tease him over and over for it. But truthfully, she loved the feeling of him holding her, and the feeling of waking up in his arms.

She rolled her eyes, and climbed out from under the covers to go into the kitchen. Han watched as she returned with a piece of chocolate cake. Leia sat down on her bed, swinging her legs up to sit cross legged.

"Your welcome."

"For what?" She asked with a mouth full of cake.

"The cake," he answered, his eyebrow raised.

"Oh yes, thank you," she said, giving him a kiss with the lingering taste of cake. "Love you."

During the after party, Leia never had a chance to settle down and have a piece of her favorite chocolate cake. As the guests cleared out, Han nabbed a few pieces for his wife.

"This is amazing," she muttered, catching a piece of cake before it fell on the bed.

He leaned back on his pillow, stealing a bite from her fork. "You want the rest?" She asked.

"You're not going to finish the cake I went out of my way to steal for you?"

"Shut up and eat it."

He playfully rolled his eyes and finished up the last couple bites of the cake. She took the plate from him, grabbing her hot chocolate as she set down the plate.

Han stole the mug from her, taking a sip and returning it before she could say anything. His hand slid around her back, and down to where his shirt lay untucked from his pants. She didn't object as he slowly slid his fingers under his shirt and onto her soft, cool, skin.

Leia finished her hot chocolate as his fingers traced gentle patterns on her back. She set the mug behind herself, his hand slowly sliding to her hip, the tips of his fingers pulling at the waistband of his pants.

His other hand moved to the small, of her back, gently pulling her towards him. She laid down next to him, feeling as his hand tucked her loose hair behind her ears. Han held her cheeks, leaning in for a kiss before he was interrupted with "Mistress Leia!"

Leia laughed as Han rolled his eyes in annoyance at the droid who once again interrupted another moment with her. "Mistress Leia!" The droid said again, eventually finding his way over to their bed.

"Yes Threepio?" She sat up, with a smile, catching Han bury his face in her pillow.

"Have you seen Captain Solo?"

"He's right here Threepio," Leia answered, poking her husband to turn over.

"Captain Solo, Chewbacca requests you meet him at the Millennium Falcon in a few minutes."

Han sighed. Chewie wanted him to check his progress on the new hyperdrive. "Tell Chewie I'm spending the night with Leia."

"Chewbacca specifically instructed me to order you-"

"Shut up Goldenrod!"

"Hey!" Leia snapped, turning to face Han. "Be nice to Threepio."

"Threepio, tell Chewie that this ignorant nerfherder will be spending the night with me and that he'll be over tomorrow morning to check on his progress," she instructed the droid, glaring at Han from the corner of her eye.

"Yes mistress Leia," the droid answered, his tone clearly thankful she had stepped in. "If I may add, I don't know how you understand some human behavior."

Leia laughed. "Sometimes I don't either."

Threepio left, leaving Han with his eyebrows raised at Leia. "Really?"

"You need to be nice to Threepio. He does at lot for you."

"He does at lot for you," he added, mocking her voice.

Leia scrunched her nose as she exhaled a sigh, keeping her lips in a straight line. "Sometimes I don't know if I should slap you or kiss you."

Han smiled. "A kiss would be nice," he muttered, pulling her to lay next to him.

She stopped his advance, holding a hand on his chest to stop him. "Not until you promise to apologize to Threepio tomorrow."

"Deal."

"You promise?"

"I promise sweetheart."

With his promise, she allowed him to kiss her. He put a hand on her side, pulling her against his chest. Her fingers played with his knotty hair as he kissed her once again.

"I love you princess."

"I know you nerfherder."

Han rolled on his back as Leia snuggled close to his side, resting a hand on his chest. She closed her eyes, her head rested on her husband's shoulder, as his arm wrapped around her.

More parts coming soon!