Two; Vacation

4 years after the events of Return of the Jedi.

Leia watched from the shore as Han waded out into the cool blue water with their children Jaina and Jacen at his side. The children followed their father until he flopped down, splashing them both. "Daddy!" Jaina shouted, beginning to splash him. Jacen followed his sisters example until Han was outnumbered.

She laughed as her husband held his arms up in surrender, the children continuing to splash him. "Alright kiddos, that's enough," he said with authority, wiping the water off his face.

Jacen the rebel child, splashed Han again, a smile crossing Leia's face as she watched him tickle their son. Jaina joined in with her dad until Jacen was leaning against Han's chest, breathless from laughing.

Leia's hand slid to her rounded belly as she watched them play. She was eight and a half months pregnant with their third child. A smile broke out at the thought of the three children chasing Han around, wanting their daddy to participate in the tickle game they loved so much.

Han picked the twins up, walking them back to shore. I chose a good one, Leia thought at the sight of her husband carrying their children.

"Daddy let's go play a game!" Jacen begged as Han sat him and his sister down.

Han smiled. "Go pick one out with your sister. I'll be over in a few minutes."

"Ok daddy!" Jacen yelled as he and Jaina ran off to find a game their father would like.

Leia held her hand on her belly as Han approached. His wet hair was plastered all over his face, and the beads of water sparkled on his skin in the sunlight.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He wondered, seeing her smile, but the tears dotting her vision.

"Nothing," Leia answered, the tear falling down her cheek. "You and the kids," she paused, wiping the tear away. "You guys are adorable together."

Han smiled. "You should join the tickle party."

"Oh no," she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, and staring at his hazel eyes.

"Well then," he giggled at her gasp when he picked her up. "Let's have our own fun."

"Why don't you go play a game with the kids?"

Han held her across his arms, as he walked into the water. "I will, after I take you for a swim sweetheart."

Leia clung to him as the water height was now over his knees. "Han my hair!"

He kept walking, the water now past his waist. "It took me a while to do it! Han! Don-"

She was cut off when he fell backwards into the water, taking her with him. Her head pressed against his chest as he fell, and she pushed away from him once they went underwater. Han poked his head up just after, laughing at the look on her face.

He came towards her, holding his arms out in a shrug, with a smirk on his handsome face. She turned to run away, but he wrapped his arms around her, and picked her up again. Han twisted her in his arms to face him, before kissing her gently.

Leia pulled at his wet hair as he set her down in the water. He leaned down and kissed her once again before he was interrupted by their children.

"Ew daddy!" Jacen shouted, covering his eyes. "That's gross!"

Leia laughed as their son turned away, and Han called him. "Jacen! Jacen, it's not gross!"

Leia slid her hand up his bare back and to his neck where she pulled his face down for another kiss.