Four; A Real Nerfherder Sometimes

6 months after the events of Return of the Jedi.

Leia rolled over as she heard her husband enter their bedroom. There was a thud, followed by excessive swearing. She pulled the covers up to her neck, watching as he made his way to their closet. He was home extremely late tonight, and she was prepared to let him have it when he came over.

He'd been bugging her for a few days now, about how he wanted to go out for a drink with some old friends. By some old friends, Leia had no idea. Finally she gave in to his pleading, and instead of coming home at a reasonable time, he decided to come home in the middle of the night.

Han stumbled over to their bed, still tipsy from all the drinks. He drank way to much, and Leia was most likely going to let him have it for coming home in the middle of the night.

"Nice of you to come home," Leia muttered, pulling back the covers for him.

"Did I wake you?"

"You're not exactly very stealthy when you're drunk."

He waved his hand. "Sweetheart I'm not drunk."

Han half sat, half flopped onto the bed, his face smashing into his pillow. "You're drunk," she said once again.

He struggled to pull his legs up onto the bed. Leia grabbed one of his belt loops, pulling him onto the bed. He rolled over to her, taking her hands in his before aggressively kissing her.

Leia pushed him back. "It's the middle of the night Han."

His hand slid under her nightgown, and up the side of her leg. "Han!"

"What sweetheart?" He asked innocently, moving on top of her.

She turned her head away at the smell of his breath. It reeked of Corellian whiskey. "Han it's the middle of the night!" Leia turned, rolling him off her.

Leia rolled her eyes as he reached the opposite direction for her. He just didn't know when enough is enough. "Why not?"

"It's the middle of the damn night! And I have an early meeting tomorrow."

"Wanna go... wanna go out tomorrow night?"

"NO! You can't keep coming home this late. I'm tired of staying up waiting to make sure you got your drunk ass home alright."

"Sweetheart, relax."

"Go to bed Han."

Leia laid her head on her pillow as he rolled over, finally realizing she wasn't on that side of him. She allowed him to pull her close to his chest as she closed her eyes.

•••

Leia's alarm beeped for the second time. She felt for the small device, spewing out a few of Han's favorite swear words. Her hand felt something, another cuss following as it fell to the floor. She sighed as it stopped beeping, and buried her face in his chest.

She must've dozed off again, for she woke this time to Han shaking her. "Leia! Leia, don't you have a meeting?"

Leia blinked the sleep from her eyes. "What time is it?"

"How should I know, you kinda threw your alarm on the floor."

She looked over the edge of the bed, seeing the alarm device on the floor, it's time facing her. "Well?"

"I still have an hour. The early alarm was an attempt to get myself up to review my speeches."

"You get to spend another hour with me," he boasted.