Three; Yes

2 hours after the events of Return of the Jedi.

Han adventured through the huts and walkways of the Bright Tree Village looking for Leia. He noticed she looked distressed during the celebration and he didn't have a chance to comfort her with all the rebels congratulating him on a job well done destroying the shield generator.

He poked his head in another hut full of Ewoks. They chirped to him as the little ones grabbed at his legs. "Where's, stop it, Leia?" He asked, prying an Ewok off his leg. More kept surrounding him, and he realized it was best to get out of here while he could. Han slowly backed out, pulling the second Ewok off.

Finally getting away from the Ewoks, Han made his way across another bridge to finally see the princess, sitting with her back turned to him. She looked downhearted, the way her head was resting back against the tree.

She turned as he approached, running her fingers through her long hair. Han sat down next to her, as she moved her weight from against the tree to lean on him. "Hey sweetheart."

Leia glanced in his direction before looking out over the forest once again. "Leia? What's wrong?"

She sighed. "Nothing Han, I'm fine."

He gently placed a hand on her cheek, turning her to face him. "Sweetheart, you're not okay," he whispered, seeing the tears sparkle in her brown eyes.

She looked away from him. "Leia please tell me."

Leia moved closer to him, causing him to turn and pull her onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and gently nudged the side of her cheek with a kiss.

She leaned back into his chest. "Vader is my father," she blurted out.

Han's jaw dropped. "No... no way."

Leia nodded. "Yes."

"How... why didn't he find you?"

She took his hands in hers. "Luke and I were separated at birth so he couldn't find us. It's just..." she trailed off.

"It's what?" He asked, wiping the lone tear off her cheek.

"He hurt everyone I love," she whispered. "The people of Alderaan, the rebels, Chewie, Luke, and... and you."

"Hey, torturing your daughters boyfriend? What dad wouldn't?" Han joked, trying to make light of the mood.

Leia turned, sitting back down on his lap to face him. His hands fell to her legs, wrapping themselves around him. "You're not my-"

He smirked, causing Leia to giggle. "Not your what sweetheart? Please do continue."

She laughed, burying her face in his chest. "Nothing Han."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying? The genuine kiss we shared earlier begs to differ."

"Stop it flyboy," she attempted to order with a straight face, but the laughs kept coming.

"Am I not your boyfriend sweetheart? And if I may ask, who has the likes to steal my princess from me?"

Leia pressed her forehead against his. "Boyfriend? No. Husband? That sounds better."

"Alright sweetheart, whatever you say."

She looked at him, a confusing look crossing her face. Had he not heard what she just said?

Han stood up, taking her with him. He set her down gently before kneeling down in front of her. Leia's hands shot to cover her mouth, as he looked up at her.

"This isn't gonna be fancy sweetheart," he paused, hoping she wouldn't mind the cheesy proposal. It wasn't what she deserved, and he didn't even have the chance to go out and buy her a ring, but he was going to give it a shot. "Leia will you marry me?"

Her hands still covering her mouth, Leia asked, "where's the ring?"

She smiled, putting her hands on his shoulders as he stuttered for an answer. "I've been a little busy with your revolution sweetheart."

Leia's hands slid to the collar of his vest. She pulled him to his feet. "I don't care about the ring, I have everything I need."

Han let out a deep breath as she leaned against his chest. "So... will you?"

She jumped into arms, pressing her lips to his. "Yes."

He kissed her again. "I love you."

"I know," Leia answered, pulling him in for another kiss.

Sorry this took so long and it's very short😬 I've been working on a Carrison modern au for the past couple days.