Chapter 14 Depressed

(A few weeks later)
Your POV:

"Donnie... Do we HAVE to do this?" I sat in a chair next to my boyfriends desk, while he was preparing his microscope. "Yes Y/N. Yes we do." I groaned. "But I HATE needles!!! I hate them and always will!" He sighed.
"Y/N common. I need a blood sample and your the only one here who's part human anymore. Please! For me!" He turned to me and gave me his puppy eyes. I moaned. "Not this again... Not the puppy eyes!" I turned my head away to try and avoid his adorable look. He kept moving into my line of gaze, making me finally give up. "Alright! Alright! Fine... Your lucky I'm your girlfriend..." He chuckled. "Hehe. I know. Now hold still." He walked toward me holding a syringe, making chills go down my spine, and my ears flatten against my H/C hair as I remembered last time I had gotten a shot, at shredders lair when Stockman injected me with... Whatever that black ooze was. I looked away as Donnie put he rubbing alcohol on my arm to numb it, ready to feel the needle pierce my flesh. "Donnie just get it over with!" He chuckled. "I've been done for a while now. I already have your blood sample." I frowned. "Seriously? You could of told me." I got up and pulled my chair next to him as he examined my blood under his microscope. Little did I know that Mikey had been sneaking up behind me ready to jump scare me. Michaelangelo tackled me, making the fur on my tail stand on end. But something weird happened. I felt myself getting smaller and smaller... It happened so fast. I shut my eyes tight and heard a gasp. "D-Dude! What happened to Y/N?!" I felt myself being picked up by a pair of strong, three fingered arms. Then I heard Dons voice, "Y/N? Is that you?" I opened my eyes to see Donnie face to face with me. My cat ears burned... But why wasn't my face heating up into a blush? I looked down at myself in Donnie's arms to find Nothing but black fur. My eyes widened as I looked up at Donnie. I nodded to his question as he sat me on his work table. "Y/N... Don't freak out ok?" He put a mirror in front of me, but what I came to see what shocking... In the mirror, I saw a black cat with E/C eyes with white paws. My fur puffed up as soon as I saw my reflection. I looked up at Donnie from the table. "W-What happened to me?!" He rushed over to his microscope, his eyes widened.
"Y/N, the black ooze Baxter injected into you hasn't taken effect until now... I think that you've had the power to change into a cat form ever since you were mutated but haven't been able to activate it... The black substance must of activated your cat form!" I looked back down at the mirror Donnie sat on the table and closed my eyes and calmed myself. I slowly felt myself getting larger and to my human-cat form. "Woah... Y/N how'd you change back?" I looked over to my boyfriend, with the same look I know all too well... Curiosity. "I don't know... I just calmed myself and just... Changed back." He got a smile on his face. "I think we can use your new power to our advantage! Your kunoich skills have improved rapidly since you got your katas for your birthday... And adding your new form could improve your stealth even more! Leo's gonna love this!" I smiled. 'I love seeing him so excited like this... He loves his work. I'll do anything to keep him happy...' My thoughts were broken by him practically tackling me in an embrace, then running off to tell Leo about his discovery. I sighed and walked after him. 'Though sometimes he can get a little too caught up in his work...'

Donnie's POV:

I ran out of my lab to go and tell Leo about Y/N's new power. It could help us SO much on our stealth missions! She could collect data and sooo much information without anyone even noticing her! This is a HUGE advantage! But... Something seemed off about Y/N as I was leaving... She seemed... Disappointed... I'll have to ask her later. I didn't see Leo anywhere so he had to be in the dojo with Sensei meditating. I walked in the dojo, and as I thought. They were meditating. "Leo! Sensei! I got great news!" Leo and Sensei exchanged glances and stood up. "What is it my son?" I grinned at my Father. "We now have a huge advantage against Shredder and the Kraang!" Leo became wide-eyed. "What is it Donnie?" I smiled and told them to follow me. I found Y/N sitting on the couch with her ears flattened on her head and the tip of her tail twitching, but she quickly replaced her annoyed look with a... Semi-happy look. "Y/N! Show Master Splinter and Leo your new form!" Leo raised an nonexistent eyebrow. "What new form?" And with that, Y/N closed her eyes and transformed into her black cat body with Snow White paws. I looked back at Leo who was now in awe. "I know. Cool right?" "Woah! Y/N how did you- Donnie this is Brilliant! We gotta try this out! We'll go out on a training mission later tonight!" Then Leo ran to tell our brothers. I looked back to see Splinter and Y/N talking. Although Y/N still had that look on her face... Depression... Y/N left the dojo when My father walked up to me. "My son. I believe you are starting to get too caught up in your study's." I became even more confused. "What do you mean?" Splinter sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N is feeling alone. You have been paying more attention to your inventions then her lately, I think you should spend some time with her." I was in shock. "Oh my... Sensei I didn't realize... I'm sorry." He started walking to his room, but stopped at the door. "It isn't me who you should be saying sorry to." Then disappeared behind the door. I walked out to the Tv room to see Raph and Leo watching Space heroes and Mikey pestering Y/N. "Common Dudette! I wanna see your cute kitty form again!" She sighed. "Mikey I'm tired. Not right now." He got on his knees and put his puppy eyes on. "PLEEEAAASSSEEE!?" She sighed again. "Fine. Only because you probably won't stop begging until I do." Then she closed her eyes and turned into her little black cat-self. "Omg your sooo FLUFFY!!!" Mikey scooped her up and started petting her and squeezing her. I honestly didn't like seeing my brother do that. I walked up to Mikey and took Y/N out of his grasp, and walked back to my lab with her Tiny cat-body in my arms. I sat her on the table and pulled up a chair in front of her as she transformed back into her Cat-human form. "Y/N, are you ok? You've been... Depressed lately." She looked down, playing with her thumbs with her long H/C hair hanging in front of her face. I tucked a strand of hair behind her flattened cat-ear and took her hands in mine. "Y/N com'mon... I wanna know what's wrong." She looked up at me with the same sad expression and sighed. "Donnie... It's just that you've always spent more time in your lab with your projects and inventions... It just feels like you don't have time for me anymore..." I flinched the words. I felt like my heart shattered. "Y/N... I'm so sorry... I didn't realize you felt like that... I promise, cross my shell and hope to die that I'll start spending more time with you. No matter what." She smiled and hopped off the table wrapping her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist, her tail slowly flicking side to side, kissing me on the cheek. "I love you D." I chuckled, tucking another strand of hair behind her black cat ear.
"I love you too Y/N. Never forget that."

Authors Note:

Me- OMG 762 FLIPPING VEIWS?!?! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO-

Donnie- Whoa Makayla! Calm down! We get it, your excited about the views but seriously babe, CALM DOWN!

Me- Aww common D! You always gotta ruin the fun... 😓

Donnie- Hey! I was just trying to save the readers from your psychopathic rant over your book!

Me- 😑 Go back to your lab.

Donnie- What? Why?

Me- SO I CAN FINISH WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY BRAINIAC!

Donnie- 😳 Ok, Ok, I'm going! I'm going!

Me- Ok without the Brainiac~ out of the way, as I was saying! It means so much to me that people enjoy my books so I was going to draw a picture of the reader in this book! Although I have no idea of what you guys look like so Im'a draw Me! 😺 Also PLZ leave comments on any ideas of what I can do for the next chapter! I will not do anything Inappropriate! None of that in my books! 😝