Chapter 15 Training

Authors Note: 😥 Ok so nobody commented on my last chapter so I had to come up with something. So here ya go! But plz comment or msg me Ideas for new chapters! Nothing inappropriate! Also Ima have to delay the picture for a bit! I have a lot going on right now so... Things may be slower... Anyways Enjoy the new chapter!

Your POV:

A girl with Long H/C hair with black cat ears and a tail in a black kunoich ninja suit with a black mask was running on the rooftops around New York City, jumping onto one rooftop to another. Then the H/C heard a scream coming from an alleyway ahead of her. She flattened her ears and let her eyes turn white, going into ninja mode fading into the darkness. She reached the edge of the rooftop looking over the alley way to see a redhead in a black and yellow kunoich ninja suit with blades on the arm and leg braces, and a large man covered in metal armor with blades going out everywhere cornering a cowering, olive green figure. The figure looked up at the metal man, blood oozing out of the many wounds freshly cut into him, crying out for mercy. Then the H/C girl flattened her ears and fluffed her tail up in fear as the metal man rose a large hidden blade for a final blow.

"NOOOO!!!!" I screamed jerking up straight in my bed, the fur on my ears and tail puffed up more then a kitten seeing a dog for the first time. My breath quickened as tears streamed down my face, the horror of the dream still locked in my head... No. That wasn't a dream.... It was a Nightmare. I jumped at the sound of banging on my door. "Y/N?! Are you ok?! I- I mean We heard screaming!" I couldn't even answer. I was still in shock of the horrors of the nightmare I just had.
"Y/N we're coming in!" Then Donnie bursted through the door and ran to the side of my bed trying to calm me down while Leo, Raph and Mikey piled into the room tripping over one another like it was the zombie apocalypse. I just sat in my bed with my hands in my tangled bed-hair, a river of tears burning my cheeks. Don took one of my hands in his while rubbing my back in slow soothing circles in an attempt to calm me down. "Hey hey... Shhh Y/N it's ok. Everything's ok. I'm here, I'm here." The river of tears slowly eased, my breath slow long back to normal. "Y/N what happened what was the screaming about?" I looked up at my boyfriend, tears still trickling down my face as I absorbed his features. His Red-Chocolate eyes... His OliveGreen skin... His adorable gap in his teeth... I quickly pulled him into a hug, letting more tears flow down my face, remembering the part of the Hellish Nightmare when he was battered and bruised, whimpering as the Shredder Aimed for the final blow. "D-Donnie it was horrible... Y-You were hurt...
A-And A-April and Sh-Shredder...
H-He... He..." Then I bursted into tears again. My ears flattened against my head completely while my tail curled tightly around my waist. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to his plastron. Still rubbing soothing circles on my back. "Y/N it's ok... It was just a Dream. I'm here ok? Nothing's gonna happen to me. I'm gonna stay right here with you. No matter what." He kissed the top of my head, pulling me into an embrace. I laid my head on his plastron letting the tears fall down my cheeks until there was only stains. "You ok Dudette? That sounded like a gnarly nightmare..." I looked over twords The guys, who looked like they've just seen a ghost, and gave them a weak smile. "I-Im fine.... I'm ok now, just... Shaken up a bit..." Then Donnie took my hand in his and looked at his brothers. "We'll catch up with you guys later ok? Just tell splinter that Y/N had a nightmare ok?" Leo nodded, and left with Raph and Mikey at his tail. I looked back at Donnie, getting off my bed standing in front of him, My hand still in his. "Y/N are you sure your ok? Maybe we should hold off your first day of training for a bit-" My eyes widened. "CRAP I FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY!!!" Then I yanked Donnie to his feet and pushed him out the door. "Wait-What're you doing?" I frowned at him, "I need to get dressed DUH! If ya haven't noticed, I'm still in my flipping PJs!" He chuckled, putting an arm around my waist and kissing me on my forehead. "I'll meet ya in the dojo ok? Don't forget your Katas." I smiled and kissed him in the cheek. "I won't. Now get outta here!" I then pushed him out the door and closed it, taking a deep breath while pushing the thought of the nightmare put of my head. I slipped on a pair of shorts, an F/C tank top and a pair of black converse. I looked my belt around my shorts and attached the kata holsters on each side of my hips. I laid my mask on my dresser in case I needed it for training, then ran out the door to the dojo. I started drifting into thought as I ran to the Dojo. 'I can't believe I'm gonna train to be a kunoich... I might even be able to start going on patrols with the team and... Donnie...' My thoughts were broken as I realized I was almost in the dojo. I started skidding across the wooden floor trying to stop. "GAAAAHHH!!!" I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to see what I would run into. The next thing I knew, I bumped into someone, falling on top of them. I peeked one eye open only to have my eyes widen, my ears flatten against my head and my cheeks burning of embarrassment. I looked down at Donnie, his face growing so red that it put Raphs mask to shame. "D-Donnie I-I'm so so sorry!!! I-I didn't see where I was going a-and-" Then Raph interrupted me, "Ok, I didn't come to see Nerd and Nerdette do... Whatever this Sappy crap is." My cheeks burned more of embarrassment from Raphael's remark. I scrambled up to my feet and walked to Master Splinter. "S-Sorry I'm late Master Splinter! I-I had a nightmare this morning and I guess I got excited about training and... Well.... Yeah..." He chuckled and walked back to the Tree in the middle of the Dojo. "It is fine Y/N. Now you may take a seat next to Leonardo and Michaelangelo." I bowed to master splinter and sat on one side of Leo while Mikey was on his other side. Donnie and Raph went back to training, but occasionally Donnie would look at me from the corner of his eye and a light blush would appear on his cheeks and he would start attacking harder at Raph. I felt my tail curl around my knees where I was sitting, while my ears kept focused and faced towards Raph and Donnie. Then I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I looked over to see Leo and Mikey smirking. I raised an eyebrow in response. "What?" They looked at each other, evil smiles slowly growing on their faces. "Ok, I don't even want to know what you two are thinking..." They just snickered to each other and went back to watching the training session. My ears flattened against my H/C hair as I was trying to think of what they were planning. 'I swear if they are gonna play a prank on me... They are as good as turtle soup.' But my thoughts were broken as I heard Donnie yelp in pain. I darted my head twords him, seeing Raph in front of him with a Sai pointed at him. My eyes widened as I saw a cut on his cheek, blood dripping down his face. "Donnie!" I rushed over to him and pushed Raph out of the way to help my boyfriend to his feet. "Oh my god are you ok?" I cupped my hand below the cut, getting a better look at it. He chuckled, "Y/N I'm fine. It happens every one and a while when I spar with this lunatic!" He pointed at his hot-headed brother, who crossed his arms, rolling his eyes. "Well I wasn't the one trying to impress my girlfriend." He smirked at me and Donnie, my cheeks slowly growing hotter and hotter. Then Master Splinter excused everyone from training, trying to keep everything calm after Raph's comment. But I ended up staying so he could start my training.

~After Training brought to you by the infamous Casey Jones~

I walked out of the dojo panting, letting the tip of my tail drag on the ground. I walked to the middle of the lair where the the guys were watching 'Crognard the Barbarian'. I plopped onto the couch next to Donnie and closed my eyes, my ears flattening against my head, too exhausted to perk up towards any sound. "So how was training?" I slightly opened my eyes and looked at Donnie, too tired to get up. "Exhausting..." I closed them again in an attempt to fall asleep hearing Donnie give me a chuckle, but I then felt an arm go around my waist pulling me closer to my boyfriend. I peeked one eye open at him and smirked, "What're you thinking brainiac?" He gave me a small smirk front the corner of his mouth, cupping my cheek with his free hand and softly pressed his lips against mine in a gentle kiss. Although to be interrupted by Mikey. "EWW! NO KISSY KISSY DURING CROGNARD THE BARBIERIAN!!!" Donnie glared at Mikey, almost looking as is steam was rising off him. Then looked back to me with a smile. "Wanna go work on some stuff in my lab?" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Oookaaayyy fine, It's not like I'm tired or anything." He chuckled and rolled his eyes getting up off the couch, lending out a hand to help me up. As we headed to his lab he slid his arm around my waist, looking back at his brothers giving them an teasing, evil grin. I softly laughed to myself at his childish actions twords his brothers and went to work in his lab repairing grappling hooks, and helping Donnie tinker with new, unfinished inventions.