17

Seungcheol

"YA!!! YOU KIDS! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??? LET GO OR YOU'LL BE DEAD"

The '97 line don't seem to be bothered by my threat and just keeps dragging me.

"Ssssh hyung! You'll thank us after this." Seokmin said opening the door of an unoccupied room

"Or maybe not. What if everything mess up?" a reluctant Mingyu blurted

They tied my hands on the bed and even forcefully clothed my eyes with a blindfold. As soon as they finish they hurry to the exit.

"We love you hyung! Fighting!" Minghao added before finally locking the door.

Those fools! I swear they are so dead. If only I could remove these--

"Ouch!" I heared someone yawp

I finally managed to free myself from the constrictions those kids set up on my body. Once I flutter open my eyes and finally adjusted to the light, I just wished I stayed blindfolded.

The other person in this room, aside from me of course, also had his hands tied on the bed. He has a slightly swollen forehead, which I assume he bumped onto something and screamed of pain trying to free himself.

Instinctively, I scoot closer to him to help. I was about to untangle the final knot on the tie when he came lashing to me, "Why are you doing this?! STOP PLEASE"

"I-- I'm sorry." I shook my head. "I am sorry for breaking up with you without even giving you an explanation. I am sorry for being such a coward. I am sorry for not knowing that sometimes, letting go isn't the best way to fight." I said wiping tears that had fallen

"While we're at it... can you tell me now the reason?" Jeonghan said, almost pleading

"I overheard your mother talking about marrying you off with some girl from a family more financially stable than mine. And she strongly opposes our relationship." I confessed not mindful of his filial feelings for his mom, not anymore. I deem honesty may work best.

Aghast, he covered his hands over his mouth. This is why I couldn't tell him.

Tears flowing, he rambles, not finding the appropriate words to say.

I hugged him as he leans his head on my chest just letting it all out. I rubbed his back soothingly hoping he would at least calm down. After a few minutes of lamentation, he managed to speak a, "Can you please leave me alone? I need space." to which I obliged.

---

Aweee~ this is prolly the longest I've written in this book :>

Just want to make chapter Seventeen~~ teen~ teen~  extra special

<(>,<)>