145

im so in the mood for camren fluff rn
-------------------------------------------------

DinahJ: guys camren's fighting rn and its scaring me cause theyre yelling at each other 😭😭😭

Crybaby: ^^^ it takes me back to darker times when my parents used to fight

DinahJ: melanie bish not everything's about you

NormaniK: what are they fighting about?

DinahJ: idk lauren's been so moody lately i think camila's tired of it

Allysin: bish camila's more whipped than whipped cream, she aint tired of that hoe

NormaniK: LMFAO TRUE

Crybaby: nah but they fighting right now and its rlly scary

DinahJ: im abouta do sum be right back

NormaniK: ok????

Crybaby: DINAH LOCKED THEM IN THE BASEMENT WTF
---------------------------------------------------

No ones pov

"Dinah!!! Let us out!" Lauren yelled as she banged on the basement door. "I'm gonna call the cops! This is kidnapping!" Lauren yelled again, "After the stuff we did last night, you're hardly a kid Lauren." Camila said as Lauren turned around and glared at her.

"I'm not letting you guys out till you stop fighting!" Dinah yelled from the other side of the door. "That's impossible with her!" Lauren yelled glaring at Camila who only sighed and sat down on the floor. "You're not even gonna try to help me get her to open this door?" Lauren asked Camila who only shrugged in return.

"You're locked in a basement with you're girlfriend Laur, how awful." Camila said sarcastically and Lauren gave her a look that could kill. "This is what I mean Camila! You never take anything seriously!" Lauren said raising her voice and Camila stood up.

"Well sorry I hate fighting with you Lauren! It's not always easy being your girlfriend you know?" Camila admitted and Lauren stared at her, "W-What do you m-mean?" Lauren asked quietly and Camila sighed as she sat back down.

"I just mean over these past couple weeks you've been doing everything just to pick a fight with me Lo." Camila said in a calm tone. "It's like you want us to fight." Camila added quietly. "I do not! Camila every argument we've had this week has been your fault!" Lauren argued and Camila gave her a look.

"You yelled at me because I got you strawberry ice cream instead of chocolate." Camila pointed out and Lauren crossed her arms, "Well who the hell gets strawberry instead of chocolate?!" Lauren asked and Camila stared at her girlfriend. "Lauren the ice cream shop was out of chocolate." Camila pointed out again and Lauren sighed as she sat down next to Camila.

Lauren put her head in her hands and didn't say a word, "I have a feeling this is a lot more than chocolate ice cream huh?" Camila asked and Lauren stayed silent. "What's wrong Lo?" Camila asked again and Lauren looked up at her.

"It's been a month." Lauren said quietly and Camila furrowed her eyebrows, "What?" Camila asked in a confused tone. "You haven't said "I love you" to me in a month." Lauren said in a quieter tone and Camila stared at her in disbelief.

"Lauren I told you that I loved you this morning." Camila said and Lauren looked down, "That's cause we were fighting- Camila you used to say "I love you" at the randomness times. We would be eating pizza or watching a movie and you'd give me this look, that look that said you couldn't live without me- like I was the greatest thing you've ever seen. Now you don't look at me like that anymore." Lauren admitted and Camila stared at her girlfriend for awhile.

"Lo I don't give you that look at random times anymore because now it's the only look I give you. Lauren you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, you're my best friend, my everything. I can't live without you, I don't even wanna think about living without you- Lauren I'm in love with you. Not a day goes by where I realize that I don't deserve you, I've never done anything good enough to deserve such an amazing girl. I thank Dinah everyday for putting us in that group chat, because if it weren't for her we wouldn't be here right now. I don't think I've ever been this happy Lo, I've never been so in love with somebody. I wanna be with you forever Lauren, I wanna have kids with you, I wanna get married, I wanna be old and have tea with you, Ally, mani, Dinah, and Melanie and still be getting teased by them for loving you so much." Camila admitted leaving Lauren speechless.

"S-So y-you do still love me?" Lauren asked feeling tears burn in the rim of her eyes, "Of course I love you Lauren, I'll always love you." Camila said softly and Lauren smiled while letting tears fall. "I love you too." Lauren whispered as Camila grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.

Even though they'd been dating for almost a year now they still both felt that spark every time they kissed- it felt as if every kiss were their first. As they pulled away Camila smiled at Lauren and Lauren smiled back. "Should I tell Dinah she can let us out now?" Lauren asked and Camila shook her head, "Not yet." Camila said as she stood up and walked over to her laptop.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked curiously as Camila typed something into her laptop. Say you won't let go by James Arthur started to play and Camila walked over to where Lauren was sitting. "I wanna dance with you." Camila said softly and Lauren blushed as she stood up.

Lauren put her hands on Camila's shoulders and Camila put her hands on Lauren's waist. They started to dance and even though Camila was horrible at slow dancing, Lauren didn't care. She didn't even mind that Camila stepped on her a bunch of times.

"I love you." Camila said softly as she stared into Lauren's beautiful green eyes. "I love you too camz." Lauren whispered as she rested her head on Camila's shoulder and they continued dancing.
--------------------------------------------------

DinahJ: I fixed it bitches