159

No ones pov

Camila was tipsy, she wasn't drunk but she had decided to go home. She knew she couldn't drive like this so she decided to walk, her house was only two streets away anyways. She walked in silence, her thoughts revolving around Lauren. She missed her, but she didn't know what to do. Lauren hadn't even tried to talk to her in two weeks, so Camila decided to just let it be, no matter how much it hurt.

Before she knew it she was already down the street from her house, she sighed as she looked at the moon, it was full tonight. As she approached her house she saw someone sitting on the porch, she assumed it was just Dinah waiting for her to get home.

But when she took a few steps closer she saw Lauren, her head was down staring at her hands on her knees. Camila's heart started pounding, "What if she's here to tell me she's over me?" Camila thought to herself. Sure she was upset with Lauren, but she was still in love with the green eyed girl. She didn't know what she would do if Lauren had decided to move on, because Camila herself didn't know how.

"L-Lauren?" Camila asked in a quiet voice as she approached the older girl. "Camz." Lauren said as she stood up immediately, "They uh, said you weren't home so I decided to wait for you." Lauren said rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "What are you doing here?" Camila asked carefully and Lauren sighed. "I uh- can we sit?" Lauren asked motioning towards the porch. Camila was about to protest but decided against it, she wanted to hear Lauren out. "Sure." Camila said softly as they sat down.

Camila stared at Lauren who was staring at the sky, "I had a million ideas of what I was gonna say to you, but now sitting here with you, I don't know how." Lauren admitted and Camila looked down at her legs. Camila glanced at Lauren, she looked thinner, as if she hadn't been eating properly, this worried Camila.

"Camz I'm sorry." Lauren said quietly and Camila stared at her, "I should've told you Lucy was gonna be there, I just didn't know how. Things were going so well between us that I didn't wanna jeopardize it, but I see now I did a lot more damage by not telling you the truth." Lauren said looking down. Camila sat there, not really sure of what to say. She had so many ideas of what she wanted to say to Lauren before this conversation but now she can't bring herself to say anything.

"Did you do anything with her?" Camila asked not looking at Lauren, "No, Camila I'd never do that to you. Even after we broke up I wasn't seeing anybody." Lauren admitted and Camila looked down feeling a bit guilty. "But I know you did." Lauren said quietly, Camila was about to defend her actions but Lauren beat her to it. "I'm not upset." Lauren said bluntly causing Camila to become confused.

"People handle pain in different ways." Lauren said softly and Camila sighed as she looked down again. "I told Dinah I was gonna let you go," Lauren started and Camila became scared, "But I don't know how to do that." Lauren admitted and Camila stared at her.

"I kept telling myself that you're better off without me and that you don't need me, and maybe that's true. But camz I-I realized that even if you're better off without me, it doesn't mean I'm better off without you. I realized all this time that I've been worried about how this is affecting you, that I didn't stop to realize how this is affecting me. I realized that I need you Camila. I can't sleep, I can't eat, being without you is literally killing me. That was another reason why I didn't wanna see you, because a part of me has become so dependent, so reliant on you, that the thought of not being with you scares me." Lauren admitted staring at her shoes.

"I used to be so independent, but then I met you, and you changed everything. I thought that love was just something that existed in movies, but then you kissed me that night at the fair, and I knew what love was. Then you did all these nice things for me, you treated me like a princess. You made me feel like I was worth something, and you constantly made me feel beautiful, no ones ever made me feel that way. I know I don't deserve you, and I don't expect you to say anything to me because frankly I don't deserve it. But I owed you an apology, and you deserve to know how I feel, because you're amazing Camila. And you deserve the world." Lauren said lightly as she stared at Camila.

When Camila didn't say anything Lauren looked down once more and stood up, she attempted to walk away but Camila sighed frustratedly. "Wait." Camila said and Lauren turned around quickly, "I hate you." Camila said and Lauren looked down as she turned around again.

"Let me finish." Camila said again and Lauren sighed as she turned to face the younger girl again, "I hate you because you have so much power over me Lauren. I literally went on a downward spiral because I thought I lost you for good, and what makes it worse is this is all your fault! You're an idiot, you make so many mistakes Lauren, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I'm in love with you but sometimes I hate you so much!" Camila said frustratedly.

"Sometimes you're such a little brat, I wonder if falling in love with you was my karma for all those girls that I've used and left heartbroken. But then I look at you and realize that you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I can't live without. Because you make me wanna be a better person, and no matter how mad you make me I can't stop loving you. Because even if you're an idiot, and you make mistakes, you are the most amazing girl I've ever met." Camila said softly.

"You're the smartest, beautifulest girl I've ever laid eyes on. And I've made mistakes too Lauren, I'm not perfect, I get jealous- really jealous. I get mean when I'm mad, I jump to conclusions, I bite my nails- it's a habit I can't break, I'm not smart. And there's so many things in this world that I'm not sure about, but you? I'm positive that I'm in love with you, and even though sometimes I hate you, and you get on my last nerve- I still love you, I always will. And I want it to be me and you forever, against everything." Camila admitted lightly.

Lauren stared at her for awhile and Camila flashed her a small smile, Camila then walked up to Lauren and cupped her face with both of her hands. She stared into Lauren's eyes then looked down at her lips, she looked back into her eyes and kissed her passionately. Lauren kissed back immediately, they were so caught up in their kiss that they didn't even notice Dinah looking out the window with Melanie next to her.

"Me and you?" Camila asked breathlessly as they pulled away, "You and me, goofball." Lauren said softly, smiling widely as she pulled Camila into a hug.
-------------------------------------------------

DinahJ: camrens back yo, all aboard my mf ship cause it's sailing again😈

Allysus: lol you're welcome hoes
-------------------------------------------------

So how do y'all like the way I made camren get back together? Any thoughts or feedback?