A Bunch of Animals

-Reader-

Fire. Everywhere you looked was covered in fire.

Your (y/c) eyes flickered frantically over your burning village as you searched with haste for anyone else you could smuggle onto the waiting ship. Several escape shuttles had already fled the planet in a mass exodus filled to the brim with women and children due to yourself and your mother, plus several other women.
Most of your male population was either fighting the First Order troopers, dead or already captured.

'The lucky ones are dead' You thought bitterly, but quickly tried to shake all distractions from entering your mind. You needed to focus on finding people, not your hatred for the First Order.
The Troopers' orders had been simple, you knew, as you'd heard all about what had happened on other neighboring planets.

All babies and toddlers, of either gender, were to be 'collected'-You shuddered at the word- and sent for Storm Trooper conditioning.
Children from ages four to twelve were taken and evaluated for Force sensitivity. If the child proved to be Force Sensitive they were then sent to conditioning, and trained in the ways of the Dark Side of the Force were the strongest become Knights of Ren.

The ones not force sensitive were executed, the First Order having no need of non-Force using children of that age.
Male adolescents, thirteen to seventeen were forced to make blasters and other various weapons as well as ammunition.

Female adolescents thirteen to seventeen were put to work making various fabrics and clothing.
Males, eighteen to twenty-nine were put to work in the fields, harvesting and processing food.

Females, eighteen to thirty were common slaves, concubines or 'breeders'.
Males, thirty to sixty-nine were slaves or part of a building crew.

Females, thirty to sixty-nine were maids, cooks or seamstresses.
Once any person of either gender reached the age of seventy they were executed. The First Order having no use for the elderly.

You scoffed. They're all a bunch of animals.