How they tell you they love you

Adore Delano
Adore was socially anxious when sober and a passionate person when high. Instead of saying "I love you," she'd leave her mark through a trail of kisses all over your body.
It was like her own love language that you two understood. When she was heavily intoxicated she'd say it properly but otherwise the kisses confirmed that she meant it.

Alaska Thunderfuck
I love your pussy, and... I love you. Really Y/N.
Alaska would always tell you she loved you, that or she'd tell you she loves your pussy. She'd say it because as well has being her significant other, you were her biggest fan. She'd say it by default but she'd soon realise her mistake and correct herself.

Courtney Act
Courtney had many sexual partners so you expected her to be confident with saying those 3 words but she wasn't.
She'd whisper it, as if it was a secret but you know that she loved you and the whispering made the tiny hairs on the back of your neck stand up, especially when her breath caught your neck.

Katya
Katya would tell you in Russian so she didn't have to actually say it properly. She'd say it and then break into a fit of laughter straight after but you knew her feelings weren't actually a joke.

Sharon Needles
Sharon would stare into your eyes and look into your soul before she said it. She never wore her heart on her sleeve but when she got so far into your soul she wouldn't be able to stop herself from blurting out a "I love you!"

Willam
Willam tried to show the world that she was a hateful bitch so telling you how she felt was something she shyed away from. So she'd say "I love you, babe." When you weren't really expecting it like after she told an inappropriate joke and you'd laughed for a while.
Sometimes she did it nonchalantly and sometimes she wouldn't say it but when you fucked, she'd show it.