How they show they love you

Adore Delano
Adore would kiss anything she could find on your naked body. Freckles, stretch marks, moles, scars, all of which made you- you. Despite your own insecurities, she'd make you feel a lot better. She'd kiss it all better.

Alaska Thunderfuck
Alaska always threw a strop. She was a moody spoil sport who wanted nothing but her own way. She'd throw tantrums and act like a baby during your brief arguments.In the end she'd make you give in because you didn't wanna upset her. Your dark things were those that define you after all. It hurt both of you in an external non personal way but in the end she'd snuggle into your neck, holding the fleecy lining of your hoodie up against her face.

Courtney Act
Courtney and you would make love regularly. You knew when she was horny because she'd do the strangest thing ever and you'd repeatedly tell her to knock it off before giving in and kissing her. She'd place her lips on your jaw, within earshot and lightly kiss and suck at the same time. She'd suckle the skin of your jaw and sometimes your neck before you'd either get mad and turn over or get turned on and fuck her.

Katya
Katya was honest, although her heart was firmly tucked away and as far away from her sleeve as possible. She never opened up to anyone so when she'd told you of her insecurities, and explained her anxiety, you felt like you were valued, you were worthy. An amazing, inspiring intellect like Katya would open up to you, confirming her love and trust for you.

Sharon Needles
Sharon was an alcoholic, a quite selfish one at that. She was sweet inside, and denied her beauty but she wasn't the most thoughtful person. Sure, she'd think of others when prompted but it wasn't Sharon's second nature to care for anyone else. Her past had taught her that. When you dated, however, she'd pour herself a drink and pour you one too. She'd always ask if you wanted a cigarette or if you needed a light. She'd look out for you not just as her other half, but as a sibling too. For someone who had no brothers or sisters, you were grateful that you had Sharon to look out for you.

Willam
Willam had accumulated a lot of cool shit over the years, some from sugar daddies and some from straight up sucking dick. She was secretly caring towards her inner circle of friends and she loved them all, especially you. The thing that showed that she loved you the most wasn't the way you fucked, or the way that she'd cuddle you, it was the fact that she let you borrow her shit. Her real expensive shit. Not even Courtney or Alaska was allowed to borrow this shit, it was off limits for being so valuable. But she loved you when she told you, "Baby here, wear this. You can borrow it. I trust you babe."