What your friends think of them

Adore Delano
Your friends love Adore, she's charismatic, beautiful and genuine. They love her chilled back attitude and her ability to move to their wavelength no matter what. When you kiss, they make "aww" noises and they're always complimenting your makeup.

Alaska Thunderfuck
Alaska gets anxious around your friends. She's quiet and introverted so groups larger than 5 when she only knows you can be scary. She holds your hand under the table for dear life but recently she has been more adaptable, laid back and sometimes openly kisses your cheek.

Courtney Act
Courtney loves your friends and they love her back. They ship you so much that you're their power couple. They come up with hashtags and ship names that make you both giggle and cringe, but at the same time you both love it. Courtney is always kissing you and telling you she loves you in front of them, not just for a reaction, she's addicted to your lips.

Katya
Katya doesn't really like big groups so she stays quiet most of the time, and insists she brings Trixie to help her anxiety, however if someone tells a joke she's the loudest thing on earth.

Sharon Needles
Sharon's not really a people person so when you go out together you bring one friend each. Your friends know that she makes you happy, even if she is a bit of an asshole, and they respect that you're happy.

Willam
Your friends love Willam, she's the life of the party and they love her jokes. She draws more attention to herself than you as a pair but it's all part of her banter, she'd never openly show her love in public.