Their birthday

A/n- I know I've been gone forever sorry but omg guys almost 8k reads this shit is insane!!!

Adore Delano
On Adore's birthday you wake up super early and make her breakfast in bed, pancakes, eggs, whatever she wants. You take it up and wake her up by gently pressing kisses along her neck and jaw. She then eats it as you watch 80's movies like Evil Dead and Drop Dead Fred. You think it's hilarious when she laughs out loud with waffle chunks stuck out of her mouth.
Then you go for a romantic drive, she's mad because she's not been out that day. You drive around Seattle, windows down, blasting Misfits and Rancid. She screams lyrics out of the window, and you go as fast as you want, making as much noise as you want, because it's her birthday.

Alaska Thunderfuck
Golden girls marathons are Alaska's favourite thing in the entire world. You take a portable DVD player and a picnic basket filled with veggie treats to her favourite place, which just so happens to be a large hill a couple blocks away. She runs there when she's sad, because she wants to be close to nature.
You set the blanket down and let her sit first, arranging the snacks and plates. You pour her a glass of Shloer (fake wine) and toast to the anniversary of her birth. Then you eat for a while and watch Golden Girls on the tiny screen. When you get back she's sleepy and cute so you cuddle in bed til she drifts off to dream land.

Courtney Act
You wake her up by gently caressing her cheeks and kissing her drool-coated lips. When she stirs, you quietly leave the bed to make her vegan pancakes and fetch her presents. When you come back she's rubbing her eyes, she's sleepy still. The smell of the pancakes hits her as she wakes up and smiles at you. She proceeds to talk in that baby voice you've come to love and sleepy Shane is definitely the best.
You eat the pancakes together and she places a single square of dark chocolate on hers and patiently waits for it to melt.
Once done, you both take your plates away and get dressed. She opens her gifts one by one, and the way her face lights up warms your heart. She hugs you, thanking you and kisses you passionately. Her body takes the lead, clambering on top of you and knocking her gifts around. Her tongue dances with yours and you feel lust consuming you both, wrapping around you like you're another gift.

Katya
Katya has weird phases, for example, watching Russian gymnastics on loop, so her birthday is affected by her phase. Like the butterfly effect but less complicated and more... Katya. Last year, she was obsessed with the movie Contact and for her birthday, you and Trixie were legitimately strapped down as she forced the sci-fi upon you.

Sharon Needles
Pub day out? Sounds good, right. She can drink all day and you both get to celebrate her being closer to death. She sometimes gets really sad about it but you cheer her up. Even if Aaron is actually afraid of getting older and closer to "the end", Sharon welcomes it.