Little Kinks

a/N IM BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK AGAIN LADIES

Alaska Thunderfuck
Alaska likes to be dominated. She likes any situation when she can lose control, whether it be over her bladder or giving the control to you. She likes to belong to someone who values her a lot more than she values herself. She likes you to have complete control over her, and she enjoys the pain along with pleasure. She loves it when her life is in your hands, when she is branded yours by a strip of pink leather around her neck. The lingerie you bought her sticking to her body with sweat. She can't even think straight, or think about anything but you and the moment when you're fucking. Her neck longs for your touch and the pressure of your hands tightening around her muscles as she gasps for another breath. Heart shaped hickeys. Hand shaped bruises.

Courtney Act
Courtney is almost animalistic in her love making and she likes it when you are too. She licks your face all the time when you're making out so it's no biggie that she licks and bites in the bedroom to evoke arousal. Sometimes she even growls in your ear, repeating "you're fucking hot, babe" in between plumate moans. You like it when she licks your body, teasing your hot spots with her soft tongue. Nipping them with her straight edged teeth. You always think she's hot, but never as hot as when she's buried in your sex, moaning and purring for more of you.

Katya
Katya is a smoker, it's just one of her coping mechanisms, and she's not ashamed of that, but she was humiliated when she first told you about her kink. She likes cigarettes during sex, after sex and she likes them during foreplay. She smokes when you're being cute for her in your black lingerie, her in red and she occasionally pops the cigarette into your mouth so you can be all pretty for her, as you exhale, breathing inbetween her lips.
She likes it when you're fucking and you can hardly breathe with the cloud of tarred, polluted air around you.

Sharon Needles
Sharon loves to don you with a collar like a semi permanent mark of her possession. She likes you to know you're hers and you love to be branded. When you fuck she pulls at your collar and when you're giving her oral pleasure she grabs it instead of grabbing your hair. She loves to know you're her baby and she owns you completely. When things get raunchy and you're both hot with pleasure she bites you, sometimes drawing blood. You whimper from the pain and she often tells you to be quieter and you do so, biting your lip to silence your moans.