BATS ARE GROSS I (MiniZerk)

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I hope y'all have been enjoying this book!! I have been having a blast writing these. Hell I think I might even have time!

--------------------------------------------

Ship: MiniZerk and a bit of KStar

Status: MiniZerk, been together for ages. KStar, not as long as MiniZerk but still a while.

Setting: Sidemen house

My Requests: If you have any ideas tell me!

Warning: BATS BATS ARE GROSS. THEY ARE SO GROSS. FLAPPY AND FUZZY AND JUST WRONG. GAH

***********************************

Simon ran down the steps of the sidemen house screaming bloody murder. "FUCK FUCK IT TOUCHED ME FUCK. I'M GONNA DIE." He spirits into Josh's room and slams the door. Simon dives under Josh bed covers. "HELP."

Josh looks up, "What the fuck are you doing? What touched you?"

"A BAT!!" Simon shrieks with his face and body pressed into the mattress.

"A FUCKING WHAT," Josh jumps up, knocking over his microphone.

"A BAT. I TOLD YOU," Simon wails, still hiding under the covers.

"HOW DID A BAT GET IN THE DAMN HOUSE," Josh roars at the shaking, if rather large, lump on his bed.

"IT IS HOT."

"SO FUCKING WHAT YOU FUCKING TWAT."

"MY WINDOW WAS OPEN,"He shrieks.

Josh takes a deep breath, trying to calm down. "O.K. Mr. Wildlife. Get. Rid. Of. It!!!!!"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW," Simon wails.

Josh rips the blankets off the whiny mass on his bed. "Well you should, this happens to you far too often. And stop shouting. It's obnoxious."

Simon whimpers softly. "It touched me!!!"

Josh sighs and sits down. "Ok ok ok. Let me see where it touched you ok?" He gently touches the blonde's arm.

Simon flies into Josh's lap and cuddles into the welcoming chest. "My arm."

"Poor Simon. Ok," he cuddles him. He grabs a wet wipe and washes the offending limb. "Calm down love. It's ok. I won't let the bat get you."

Simon stops shaking and relaxes into Josh. "Sorry Joshy. I didn't mean to flip out."

"It's alright. You just scared me. I know you don't like bats," He kisses Simon's head.

Simon shudders. "They are just so... blarg," he makes a face and gags.

Josh holds back a giggle. "Honey Bear, I promise that I won't let it get you."

"Thanks Puppy Boy," he rests his head on Josh's chest.

Josh rubs his back in small circles. "We could call the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)."

Simon nods, "yeah, that's probably the best thing to do."

Josh grabs his phone and calls the UK version of Animal Control, just as Vikk's very familiar scream echoed through the house.

***********************************

Awwww aren't they cute? Part Two will be up soon. What Part Two you ask? Well the Vikk and JJ part of course!!!

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEEE