It's Time (KStar)

Hey y'all!! I am your Water Princess and I am back!! Yeah, yeah, I know this is beyond late. Depression is a bitch. Finally finished this.

--------------------------------------------

Ship: KStar
Setting: The Sidemen house, the night before the first KSI vs Logan Paul Fight
My Requests: Eh
Warning: Panic attack, minor mention of death

*********************************** 

Vikk found himself pacing the distance between his bedroom and the kitchen. Up the stairs, down the stairs, up the stairs, down the stairs. He needed a snack. Then he needed a drink. Then he needed a cup for the drink. And then he needed-

"For fuck sake, I am seriously going to kill you," JJ came down the stairs behind him.

"Huh?" Vikk spun around nearly falling off the stair he was standing on.

JJ grabbed vikk around his wrist and pulled him back on the stair. Vikk's face thumped into JJ's torso. "Oof... hi?" Vikk squeaked and looked up at JJ with wide eyes.

JJ glowered down at the shorter man. "You are beyond annoying tonight, what the fuck is wrong?! Last time you were like this was when Harry did the ghost chili thing you were SURE he was gonna die!"

Vikk's eyes got wide, "Um... nothing's wrong? I'm fine."

JJ's expression softened, "You do know you can't lie, right? You're really terrible at it."

"Hey! I'm a great liar!! And and I'm not right now either!" It was Vikks's turn to glare.

JJ's face softened into a smile, "Vikk how long have I known you?"

"I dunno? A while now?"

"And in that 'while' you have not managed to lie to me once."

"I have too!!" Vikk glared. "And fuck you! I'm fine. I'm not lying. And you are an ass." He stormed back up the stairs, his quest for... whatever it was long forgotten.

"Vikk! Come on man!" JJ follows him up the stairs and to... his? room.

Vikk stormed his way to JJ's room. He walked to the middle of the room and glares. "Fuck you. Fuck your crusade." He pushes his hands through his hair and pulls it, gasping for breath. "Fuck the fight. Fuck you being stupid. Don't you get it?!"

JJ stares at the smaller man having a panic attack in his room. "Wh-"

"No! I am talking!! We are all worried about you! You can get seriously hurt doing this stupid fight!! What are you even this for?! You have nothing to prove!"

"What... are you on about Vikk?!" JJ walked over. "Why are you so upset? It's a boxing match. I have lots of padding and I've been training for this."

"So. The. Fuck. What?!?! You could get hurt. Really really bad. And and I..."

"You what?" JJ cupped the smaller mans face. "You what?"

Vikk glared harder, gulping back his tears. "And... I don't..."

JJ watched Vikk's face carefully and suddenly understood what Vikk was trying to say. "Oh Vikk..."

Vikk lost it and fully burst into tears. His whole body rocking and shaking. His breathing picking up and he started gasping. "I I I I dont-"

JJ picked him up and sat on his bed. He wrapped Vikk up in his arms and held him on his lap. "Hey, shhh, it's ok. I've got you." JJ held the panicking man tight. "It's not gonna be that big a deal."

"But it issssss," He sobs. "You'll get h-hurt and dieeeeee."

"Vikk!" JJ squeaked. "I will not! I will be fine. I've trained for this. I know how to be safe!"

Vikk just shook his head and sobbed. His hands trembling as he gripped JJ's shirt right. His knuckles almost turning white.

JJ didn't know what to do, other than just hold the shaking boy tight. "V-vikk," he mumbled softly, "I really will be ok. I promise."

Vikk's huge brown eyes turn up to look at JJ. He knew JJ couldn't keep that promise but he desperately wanted to believe it. He clung to JJ like his depended on it.

In his usual ass-hole way, JJ said to the shaking boy, "Well, I have to go to sleep. I-"

Vikk blushes hard. "Oh! I I'll go now. S-sorry! I I didn't mean to-" he was cut off by JJ laughing.

Before JJ could stop himself, "you're really cute when you're flustered," just popped out of his mouth.

Vikk started to giggle through his panic. "I- oh?"

JJ nods, "think you can sleep?"

Vikk wipes his eyes and takes a shaky breathe before cuddling into JJ. "I can try."

JJ nods and moves them so they're under the covers. He tucks Vikks head under his chin. "Good night Vikky."

"Night JJ," vikk mumbles as he slowly stops shaking and falls asleep.

*********************************** 

Hope y'all enjoyed! Tell me what y'all think! Requests are open, like normal, lol. Kik is shutting down so I'm ending my chat on there. I'm in Animo now. I'll add that to my bio soon. But I'll still be here! If you need me, hit me up guys!

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS, AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEE