Songs For Each of the Sidemen

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

So this is a little different. I have a song for each of the sidemen. Song that always make me think of the specific guy. It might be a little odd but y'all'll (you all will) get it. Tell me what y'all think and if you wanna see more like this

JJ- Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy

JJ is where the Sidemen began. He hit YouTube just as it began to blow up, causing him to ride that wave. He is like a volcano. He built himself up, even if he is wild. But his wild side is one of the reasons he exploded on to the YouTube picture and managed to stay there. He's already won, he is wild, and he is a young volcano.

Harry- Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor

I love him. That's all.

Simon- Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots

I know it's probably not the first song you would think of for Simon and now that you see what song I choose it's most likely not the reasons you think either :). Simon is hard on himself and works very hard. One of the stanzas talks about his brothers. I personally willing to bet that he wore their hand-me-downs until he was too tall. He's insecure in his body and personality. And like everyone he is stressed out.

Ethan- Rise Up by Andra Day

Ethan is a kind soul. His laugh fills others with joy and makes them laugh as well. But behind that joyful persona, that wonderful man has been beaten down and hurt over and over. Rise Up is about fighting back, when you are beaten down never ever stay down. Fight the aches and pains, the cruel words and evils of the world. Ethan has be insulted because of the way he looks, acts, and feels and he always gets up. He doesn't let the haters win.

Vikk- Stay Beautiful by Taylor Swift

Vikkstar123 is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. He is kind, sweet and says some of the maddest stuff. He seems so naive, but we all know deep down that our Starboy is not as innocent as we like to think. His soul shines through his smile and he just sparkles when he laughs.Stay Beautiful by Taylor Swift just makes me think of Vikk. He doesn't know how beautiful he is or how how much he helps us. I want him to stay they way he is, kind, wonderful, and endearing.

Tobi- Hall of Fame by The Script

Tobi is different from anyone of the other Sidemen. He has more "swagger" if y'all'll forgive the word. He is on a different level. He is kind like Vikk, strong like Josh, and joy-filled like Behz. He is so very much his own person. People can spend their whole lives trying to get as comfortable in their own skin as Tobi is. Hall of Fame by The Script is what I think Tobi's internal sound track. When he's just walking around, I see this song in his head. He has dedicated himself to being himself. Hall of Fame by The Script is everything anyone can be. Tobi, I feel, can be anything and will end up in a hall of fame.

Josh- Firework by Katy Perry

No list of songs is complete without an appearance from Lady Gaga, Madonna or Katy Perry and luckily Firework makes me think of Josh every time.  Growing up is hard for everyone and Josh is no different. Where people fall down, he shone. He shines bright like a diamond (NO BAD WATER WRONG SONG). He owns who he is, the odd, crazy, more adult than any of the others man that he is. Josh reminds me of a firework. You kinda know what to expect him to do; A big bang/ loud noise and a bunch of bright colors. But  beyond that... you don't really know anything. Just like how you never know what Josh is going to say or do.

Harry- The Entertainer by Billy Joel

Y'all thought I'd leave it at that? Shame on you!! Harry is more than my dream husband XD. He is truly an entertainer. He screams, laughs, cries, and throws tantrums on camera. He seems to know more keenly than the others that he needs to keep doing different things to keep people interested in his videos. He learns fast, he travels constantly, and understands what he has to do to stay where he is in life.

Now that y'all see how this works I want to see you try!! I've tagged some people but anyone can try this. Mention me if you do because I want to see what you do!!! You can do the Pack or Sidemen. So I want to see what  WroetoShmooMichaelFoley2Viksatwink and XFireQueenX can do. Have fun and good luck. It's not very easy to do.

I hope y'all enjoyed. If you want to see more like this tell me!! As always if you have any ideas tell me. I'd love to see what I can do for y'all.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT BYYYYYEEEEEEE