Life After Youtube (KStar123)

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I had this mostly done before the drama so yeah... I don't know what I'm gonna do with JJ in regards to my one shots. I'll let y'all know when I figure it out.

--------------------------------------------

Ship: KStar123

Status: MARRIED

Setting: JJ and Vikk bought a house

My Requests: No fighting in the comments please. I really really dont want to deal with it.

Warning: Nothinh

***********************************

JJ pushed Vikk up against the wall. Low growls dripped from his mouth as his eyes blazed at his much smaller husband. "Stop. Teasing. Me."

Vikk melted under the aggression. His small frame pinned between a raging, horny man and the solidly, unforgiving brick wall. "Master..." his voice shakes with pure need. "Please."

JJ rakes his hand through Vikk's hair, pulling his head back roughly, exposing the soft skin of Vikk's neck. He presses searingly hot kisses into dark skin.

Vikk moans softly, feeling as though each kiss branded his skin. He starts to grind his bulge into JJ's. His small whimpers fill the hall of their house as his hands scrabble on JJ's chest. "Off," he gasps and tugs on JJ's shirt.

JJ growls, but yanks off his own shirt, "Stop giving orders little boy."

"No sir," He pants and nips JJ's chest.

From the next room over a pitiful little wail cuts through the air. JJ growls at the tiny sad noise before allowing Vikk to drop. He takes a deep breath and forces himself to calm down. "Go on Vikk. Go get off and go to bed. You took care of him all night and all day."

"It's ok JJ, I can do it," Vikk pushes past the taller.

JJ yanks him back to him. "No baby boy. I want to. And I want you to get some sleep."

Vikk sighs and yawns. "Alright... alright.. You know how to change him? Feed him? Pick him up?"

JJ rolls his eyes. "Shoo Vikram. He's my baby too!!!"

Vikk winks and runs off to the bathroom.

JJ walks into the nursery where the tiny baby fusses. He scoops up the angry baby and rubs his back. "Awwww. Is my favorite little one all icky? Poor little Lukas bear." He says as he changes the 3 month old baby.

Lukas calms down and grabs at JJ's lip making the older man crack a smile. "You are giving Daddy blue balls again. Daddy hasn't sexed Papa in months because of you. He coos and tickles the baby under the chin. "Who's Daddy's favorite mini cockblock!!! You are little Lukie!!!"

Lukas coos happily and waves his little arms around. "That's right! Cockblocking baby!!" He dances him around.

"Olajide!!! Do not call our baby a cockblock!!!" Vikk glares from the doorway, his eyes twinkle teasingly.

"What!?" He whines and turns around, cradling the infant to his bare chest. "He likes it!! See!!!" He holds out the baby, his hands around the cute, tubby, tummy.

Lukas makes a joyful baby screech as JJ blows raspberries all over him. "The cutest cockblock I know!! That's right!! You are!! Yes, you are!" He beams and baby talks at the infant.

Vikk rolls his eyes. "You're a terrible influence."

"Yet you married me anyway," He winks. "Wanna pick a story for our little bear's bed time?"

Vikk grins and scoops the baby from JJ's arms. "Come on Lulu baby. Help Papa pick out your bed time story." He holds the baby where he can grab a book.

JJ whines crossly. "That's my baby. I want him!!!"

"Too late," Vikk giggles as he holds the baby up to the bookcase. Lukas grabs Good Night Moon.

JJ smiles and pulls Vikk into his lap. "Here, I'll read to you both."

Vikk smiles softly and cuddles into the older's chest. He settles the infant into them and rocks Lukas as JJ reads.

A few minutes later after tucking the sleeping babe back into his crib, JJ grabbed Vikk and pulled him close, "Now, where were we?"

***********************************

I love babies!!! In fact I am going to babysit very very soon. Like in the next hour!!! Well, I hope y'all enjoyed!! Like always, if you have any ideas TELL ME.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

#TEAM SKRRRRRRRRR