Donuts and Workouts (WroetoKSI)

Hey y'all! I am your Water Princess, and I have something so fluffy that the StayPuff Marshmellow Man is jealous. Anyways, like always, if you have any ideas tell me!!

--------------------------------------------

Ship: WroetoKSI
Setting: The Sidemen house
My Requests: Eh
Warning: Cuddles and fluff

***********************************

The Sidemen house was rather quiet for once. That is until an excited Harry bashed into the door. "JJ OPEN UP I WANT CUDDLES."

Simon opens the door and baps harry with a damp dish towel. "Hush you!!"

"EH!" Harry whines, "Stop it!!" He wiggles past Simon and into the kitchen.

Simon continues to hit Harry with the towel. "Shhhhhh. People are sleeping you, freakin child. Why are you like this, you extremely loud terror."

"I had a donut!!" He hops around Simon grinning and giggling, trying to avoid the dish towel.

"Of course you did..." Simon sighs before bursting into laughter. "JJ is-"

"WAIT I BROUGHT SOME!!" Harry spins around and runs back out to his car. The hyper dirty-blonde bounced back in carrying four boxes of a dozen donuts in each.

"So that's some?!?" Simon laughs as he helps him to set them on the counter. "You are such a dork Haz."

"You know you love me! Now, where is MY BOY FRIIIEEEENNNDDDD."

"He's upstairs training, now HUSH YOU GUERNSEY SHEEP SHAGGER!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Harry screams as he runs up all four flights of stairs to JJ and waking up all the others.

"Hey, Little Monster," JJ grins from the treadmill. He hops off and wipes his face with a towel. "How is my monster today?"

"GOOD I HAD A SUGAR BAGEL OR 7," He grins and runs around the gym.

"Woah!! Babe!" JJ pulls the hyper child into his chest. "Take a big deep breath with me."

Harry takes a deep breath with JJ and slowly calms down. "Hi, Jide." He grins hugely.

"Hi babes. How are you?" JJ tips Harry's chin up to look at him.

"Good!!" Harry beams up. "I brought donuts!!"

"Yeah?" Jj laughs. "Well I have to finish my workout then we can hang out ok?"

"Yeah!!" Harry giggles. "Can I help?"

"Um... sure babe."

Harry grins and claps, "Yay!"

JJ let go of Harry and got on the floor to do his push-ups. He figured Harry would sit on the floor next to him. Well, Harry being Harry he didn't do the expected. Just as JJ started his set, Harry flopped down on JJ's back.

JJ nearly fell over in surprise. "Babe!!"

"Yeah?" He giggles.

"You can't do that!!" JJ gasps

"Why not?" Harry just giggles.

"Well... I don't know... but you can't."

"Okayyyyyy," Harry pouts but gets down. Instead of a doing the regular thing, like sit on the floor or leave to bother someone else, Harry wiggled under JJ.

"What are you doing..." JJ looked down in shock at the smaller blonde.

"I'm your motivation!!" He giggles and wiggles his head and shoulders between JJ arms.

"You're my what?" JJ looked at Harry completely lost.

"Motivation!!" He beams up at the older.

"How are you gonna be that?"

"Whenever you finish a push up I'll kiss you!!"

JJ looked down at the excited kid and shifted into a plank position. "Explain what you're doing Harry Berry."

Harry blushes as red as the fruit he was just called. "Well," He started in a small voice, "I know you need to work out and I know I want to be with you. If I'm down here," he wiggled happily under JJ, "I thought I could inspire you a bit."

"Harry Berry you always inspire me!!" JJ smiles.

"Oh..." Harry mumbled, and his voice got even smaller. "I I can leave..."

"Why wou1ld I want that?" JJ stared down at Harry in surprise.

"You didn't seem like you liked the idea..."

"Harry don't be so stupid!! It's me, of course, I like it." He laughed.

Harry's face lit up, and he burst into happy giggles. "Yay!!"

JJ shifted himself back into a push-up position. "Love you, Harry Berry."

"Love you too JJ!" Harry smiled happily.

**********************************

Awwwww!! I know it's not quite a normal ship but its sweet!! I hope y'all enjoyed this. Tell me what y'all think.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS, AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEE