New School, Means New Friends

First Day Of School

Justin's P.O.V.~
            When I got to school, I went into the office to get my schedule. The office lady told me "There will be a guy to show you around school. He has the same schedule as you. Another thing, he is also trans so you don't have to be scared. He is nice."
             I waited a little bit until I heard someone come into the office. He was cute. I was hoping that he wasn't the one showing me around because, I don't wanna make a fool of my self. I saw him walk towards me. He came up to me and asked "Whats your name?" I replied with "Ju-Justin". Great now I just stuttered in front of him. He probably thinks I am weird now. He said "Nice to meet you, my name is Raegan! Just remember the A is before the E."
             We went to our lockers and luckily for me, his is right next to mine. Mine is on the end so he is my only locker buddy.

Raegan's P.O.V.~
             He is so cute! I should invite him to sit at lunch with me! I hope I am not falling for him. That would suck, because what if he doesn't like me back? Ugh...whatever I am just gonna ask him to sit with me at lunch.
             "Hey, Justin?" "What up?" "Well I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" "Yeah sure. See you there!" I saw him blush as he walked away.

To be continued...