Make out?

Raegan's P.O.V.
I knew Justin was gonna kiss me, but I didn't know he wanted to make out. I told Jack to tell him to kiss me. I never told him to say "Make Out". I am not complaining at all. At that time he started to put his hands under my shirt...

Kale's P.O.V.
             I really need to go to the bathroom. The problem is the bathroom is downstairs right next to where Justin and Raegan are. And that the only bathroom.
             I couldn't take it anymore. I ran downstairs, and went straight to the bathroom. When I got out of there, it was pretty awkward. I didn't know what to do so I went back upstairs.

Justin's P.O.V.
             When me and Raegan were making out, Kale came running downstairs. I pulled away fast. Then Kale went into the bathroom. While Kale was in the bathroom, Raegan said "Justin I really like you, like REALLY!" "Will you go out with me Raegan?" I asked. He said "Yes! Omg I have been waiting for this ever since I payed eyes on you!" "Aww! I love you!❤️" "I love you more!😘"
             Kale then, walked out of the bathroom. It was really awkward. I didn't know what to do. Kale ran upstairs. I started to make out with Raegan again until...

To Be Continued...