No Scrubs

Sometimes it takes a
good fall to know
where you stand

- Hayley Williams

_________________________

It's been a couple of days since the whole Louis trying to pick me up situation and he hasn't left me alone. That was Monday and today is Thursday, I'm currently laying in me bed scrolling through my Instagram feed when I decide to take a selfie. With a sigh, I grab my bag pulling out one of my recommended John Green books "Paper Towns" before fixing up my hair and taking my reading glasses from my night table and placing them on the bridge of my nose. I puckered up my lips into a pout, flipping the book pages to where I left off before snapping the camera. Smiling at the final result I quickly change the filter to black and white and post it, smiling as the likes and comments soon began to roll in.

@jadethirlwall: you can handle any hater if you know the difference between reading and throwing shade 📖🌴🌚

View all 4394 comments

@Alexandra449: @jadethirlwall f4f🤔😍😘

@jadethirlwall: @Alexandra449 sure bby 😘

@perrieedwards: yes girl slay

@candies4eve: slut @jadethirlwall

@jesynelson: you look like Ms. Adams with glasses

@Jadethirlwall: @camdies4eve ik you're a slut for my picture💋

@jadethirlwall: @Jesynelson 😂😂😂

@Leighannepinnock: hot damn girl 🔥🔥💯😍😍

Laughing at a few more comments and replying to a few hateful ones, I quickly exit the app and decide get started on my homework. I quickly grab my Mac laptop and click on skype seeing the others were already on. I quickly send Perrie a video request, which she almost instantly accepted and shortly after I see three familiar faces.

"Starting without me aye?" I tease making Leigh squeal excitedly.

"Hi babe" she waved enthusiastically, with a chuckle I wave back.

"Hi love" with a pleased smile she nodded her head clicking her tongue

"No we didn't start without you, were just talking about Tomlinson" Jesy smirked replying to my previous question making me roll my eyes.

"Why is the all you people ever talk about?"

"Why isn't he?" Snorted my strawberry blonde friend.