Move

Boys laugh at what
They put girls through,
But they won't be
Laughing when they are,
Wiping the tears off
They're daughters face
For the same reason

-Beyoncé

___________________________

As we walked inside, my nose was instantly hit with the strong smell of alcohol, weed and sweat. Me and Louis went are separate ways as he headed towards the kitchen and I walked through the crowds trying to find my group of friends. Looking around through the seams if people I felt a hard slap on my butt making me yelp and turned around about to tell this drunk dude off but the sound of Jesy laughter filled my ear.

"What the hell Jessica" that made her laugh even more.

"Sorry babe I couldn't help it, it was right there in front of me" she cackled.

"Great because of you my ass will be sore" she raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Are you sure about that"

"Stop" I giggled at the well known reference she made.

"Here babe" I looked to my right to see Louis handing me a red solo cup.

"Thanks" I took a sip trying to avoid the look jesy was sending my way.

"Hey Louis" he looked away from me and eyed jesy.

"Hey Jes how are you" the two quickly fell into a smooth conversation and I took it as a chance for me to go look for the others.

I instantly spotted Perrie and Leigh dirty dancing with each other as Leigh sucked on Perrie's neck holding on to her alcohol filled cup in the other hand. I stared in shock as I watched my two best friends getting frisky with each other. Forcing myself to look away, I kept looking around hoping to find someone I could at least conversate with. Heck, I'll even talk to Amy and her stupid air headed followers if I have to but I pray that's not the case. Chugging another sip from my drink I looked around to see Niall talking to Harry and Michael. I smiled in relief and made my way over to them.

"Hey guys" I said and they all looked at me before their eyes roamed against my body.

"H-hey Jade" Michael said pulling me into a hug and let go for I can hug the others.

"You look great" Niall said as I got finished hugging him and Harry. With lightly flushed cheeks I thanked him and took the cup Michael handed me and chugged it down.

"So how have you been jadey" Harry asked wrapping his arms around my waist and I quickly leaned into him.

"You legit just saw me yesterday" he chuckled.

"And that was yesterday today is a new day"

"Oh yes how could I ever be so stupid" I rolled my eyes playfully. The four of us soon got into a conversation about who knows what laughing til Niall started crying, which doesn't take long seriously he laughs at almost anything.

-
{Third person POV (sorry)}

Jade was lightweight chowing down on her fifth cup as she started acting a bit wild and frisky.

"Okay I think that's enough for one night" said Lucy making Jade whine in protest.

"Noooo" she whines, sheltering her cup pushing it towards her armpit taking a slow sip watching her blonde friend with every move.