Here

Being "empowered"
Is not the same as
...Being a "bitch"
...Having
"Something To say"
is not the same as
...Having
"A bad attitude"

-Ariana Grande

___________________________

"Okay class remember to read pages 1-4 and answer the questions in complete sentences. Please also note that this assignment is worth 40% of your homework grade" my English teacher, Ms. Adams says as we all packed up our stuff hearing the bell. Lunchtime, One of my favorite parts of the day why? Because no work is involved. The teacher opened the door and the whole class flew out and I chuckled a bit before getting up and walking out to see Louis checking his watch waiting at my classroom door making me sigh in a annoyance.

"What are you doing here Tomlinson"

"Princess it's daddy or sir to you and besides I'm just doing what you said you wanted to do" he walks up to me and gently rubbed the bare skin of my arm with his thumb.

"Yeah not gonna happen and no i didn't forget stupid I just wasn't expecting you here" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Whatever you say"

"Can we go now I'm hungry" I interrupted seeing he was about to say something else. He opened his mouth before closing it and nodded.

"Sure babe let's go" he trailed his fingertips down my arm before locking out fingers together. I shot him a smile that he instantly returned and started walking.

As we entered the lunch room, we both walked to the line that was surprisingly short and picked up our trays grabbing some napkins and made our way towards our table where are friends are at. Lucy instantly spotting us raising up her right brow with a smirk. We quickly dropped our hands and he smirked before walking to the a empty seat where him and his idiot friends are sitting and I sat down next to him where my friends where considering we all share the same tables based off of the fact that we all are athletes, our popularity on the schools pyrmid is high although I couldn't give two shits about that.

"Hey guys" we both said​ at the same time causing Liam to look at us.

"Sup Tommo, Poopey" he smirked making everyone laugh as I groaned and threw a grape at him.

"I told you not to call me that" he laughed and blew me a kiss making me chuckle and blew one back.

"So Jade" I turned my attention to Jesy.

"Yeah Jes?"

"Heard Strut has his eyes on you" she told me making me blush knowing my liking towards him.

"I doubt it"

"Well then look" Ashton said point to someone behind me. I shot him a confused looked before turning around to see Jed staring at me biting his lower lip spinning his pencil in his hand making me blush harder and turn around.

"Oh my god" I squealed making them chuckle as Louis rolled his eyes.

"Jade wanna go to a party tonight?" Louis asked me cutting me off from freaking out. I shot him a look and he looked back at a bored expression.

"Uh sure I guess" he clicked his tounge and nodded.

"Alright," he put a few fries in his mouth. "It starts at nine so and wear something cute and revealing" he looked at me up and down licking his lips making me shake my head as his failing attempt to be flirting.

"Alright"

-

I got out of the shower wrapping myself in a fluffy towel before going to my sink and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I spit out the now foamy paste rinsing both my mouth and toothbrush before putting it away and walking out of the bathroom. Sitting on my make up station, I set my laptop down opening Skype and saw 3 of my favorite girls pop up.