How To Be A Heart Breaker

I'm angry
That homophobia
Is still a thing

-Troye Sivan

___________________________

"Alright ladies, settle down and and go and get changed" coach Lydia said after letting us talk for a few minutes while she was doing roll call. With a groan, we all got up making our way to the locker room.

"Ugh it smells like feet in here" Amy complained and we nodded in agreement.

"Well we do get sweaty but yeah they need to clean" Dove said throwing her blonde hair into a fishtail braid.

It was quite after that with a few short words to each other here and there. With a sigh, I opened up my locker hanging up my school back on the provided hook, opening it up and put on our provided school color under outfit which is just a tight thin navy blue padded spaghetti strap bra top and a tight yellow short shorts which Amy claims to love cause it shows of her 'tight bubble butt' when in reality her butt is flatter than a pancake. I stripped off my shirt shoving it inside my locker when I heard a gasp from a girl next to me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion as Adriana eyes widen.

"What?"

"Damn girl" Jesy teased as Alice nudged me.

"Your such a slut" Perrie laughed and I frowned.

"What are you-" I stopped eyes widening as I looked at the mirror Zoey passed me.

"Oh my god" I breathed out slightly touching the purple/blue colored bruises that had scattered my neck neck and jaw line. I instantly flushed thinking back at the events that happened earlier today before taking out and putting on my cheer shirt.

"So who's the lucky fella that got a pecie of you?" Valerie teased making me roll my eyes.

"Guys it's nothing" I said, biting my lips remembering what Louis said to me earlier.

"Earth to Jade" I quickly snapped from my thoughts and looked at Leigh who looked like she had zero to no patience.

"What?"

"Hurry up coach is waiting" I quickly looked around to see all the other girls was gone before nodding and finished getting dressed.

-

After running around 2 laps on the tips of our toes, it was time for us to do our usually stretches and warm ups, we quickly got into work. Coach put on the radio and we all got into game mode as 'Victorious' by Panic! At The Disco started blasting through the speakers.

"Okay first off let's start with the bases" coach said as we all got into our order.

Coach yelled out different stunts and poses as we did the recommended stunt positions as we did them, sometimes yelling at us to point our toes or fix our posture or balance you know simple things.

Once we was done, we started to work on the newest addition to our cheer. The basket toss. Trusting very few of these girls k was quite disappointed when I noted that Amy was one of the few girls who hated my guts that I need to trust my life.

"Okay Leigh-Anne, Jade, Dove, Zoey" coach called. Me and Leigh looked at each other before nodding and stood up walking to the spots where coach assigned us.

"River, Laura, Perrie and Madison, and Amy, your with Thirlwall" she said and I groaned the only person who I can actually stand is Perrie, who ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Don't worry baba, we won't drop you"

"Oh how comforting" I replied and she smiled sadly at me.

"Brianna, Valarie, Rebecca, Sarah, and Macy, your with Pinnock" we watched as the girls go behind Leigh.

"Amber, Vicky, Patricia, Adriana, Ray, your with Cameron" I glared as the girls walked over to dove.

And finally, Lexi, Sophia, Kylie, Alice and Jesy, your with Ross." After they all walked over to Zoey, Coach explained how exactly to do the basket toss and how to hold us up and how our bodies she be completely straight and balanced. With a sigh, I looked back at my partners before taking in a deep breath.

"Don't worry Jade we so got you" Amy faked smiled slapping my arm in a playful manner making Perrie growl before standing next to me.

"Don't sweat babe I won't let nothing happen to you" she gave me an assuring smile making me nod and kiss her on the cheek.

"Alright start" Said coach Lydia as she turned on One Last Time by Ms ariana grande. We all nodded before starting. I watched as Perrie, Laura, River and Madison cross arms with each other and took a deep breath before using both Perrie's and Madison shoulder to help me up with the help of Amy who was behind me holding on gently to my waist, as i placed my feet in the correct spot, Amy quickly placed her hands under the other girls as the shoot me up. We kept doing this for three more songs before coach Lydia said practice was over.

"See I told you we got you" Perrie said and I nodded with a smile as the girls walked towards the locker room.

"You coming?" Leigh asked locking hands with Perrie who blushed and looks away. I smirked.

"Yeah in a second" they both nodded before walking away.

With a sigh I sat on then bench, opening up my water bottle taking a sip when I saw someone walk in. I looked at the door groaning in annoyance when I saw who it was.

"What do you want Tomlinson"

"Alright told you what I wanted earlier today princess" Louis said leaning against the railing and I stood up walking towards him making him wolf whistle.

"Damn babe you look fit in that little outfit of yours, it's alot better than what you where during school" he tells me and i rolled my eyes before getting Infront of him.

"Oh save the chit chat I want to ask you something" I tell him and he smirked making me already reheat what's about to come out of my mouth.

"I have a proclamation" I said biting my lips and he stared deeply in my brown eyes.

"I'm listening" he said making me straighted myself up before talking.

"I heard you're a player so lets play a game" I stated with a smirk.

He raised an eyebrow showing he's interested so she continued.

"Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other Good Morning and Goodnight everyday. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames and pet names that's only we can call each other. Let's hang out with each other friends. Let's go on dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug. And whoever falls in love first loses." I said fixing my skirt before crossing my arms making him raise an eyebrow.

"You sure you wanna do that babe, girls tend to fall quickly" i rolling my eyes at his smug face that i just wanted to slap right off him.

"Trust me, I won't if anything you will now do we have a deal or not?" I stuck a hand out. With one look over, he smirked once again and shook my hand.

"Deal" with that I smiled fakely at him and shoved my phone towards him him doing the same to me.

"There put your number in Tomlinson" with a chuckle he types in his number as I did the same.

"Good now I got to go" he nodded handing me back the phone and smirked as I gave him his.

"Nice talking to you beautiful" with a kiss on the cheek he walked away.

What have I done.