She's Kinda Hot

No one is born with
Hate in there heart,
Hate is something
That had been taught.
It is not an innate
Survival skill that we need,
It's a form of stupidity that
Penetrates our minds and
Will eventually destroy us.

- Frank Iero

_________________________

The bright light shining in my eyes had awoken me. Groaning, I did a cat like stretch taking a look at my surroundings seeing that I was in a unfamiliar room. My head was pounding, as my mind was blurred from last night's antics. Turning my head over to the left, I see a tall guy with brown messy hair sleeping next to me with red color lip stains all around his neck and jawline making my eyes widen and quickly lift up the sheets to only find myself in a bra and black basketball shorts.

"Uh don't worry nothing happened...Well not the way you was thinking" a rough raspy voice answered. I looked over to see the boy sitting up scratching his back awkwardly

"What do you mean" I asked him slightly confused.

"You don't remember?" He eyed me making me roll my eyes.

"If I did why would I ask you" my answer was met with silence so I took that as a cue to just find my shit and leave.

"We was going to have sex but halfway through you called me the wrong name" I winced. Damn, I laughed internally.

"Oh um, sorry?"

"Jed"

"What?"

"Jed, my name is Jed" I just nod and grabbed my clothes sliding them on.

"Nice to meet you then Jed"

"Likewise" this is awkwardly. The silence started to suffer cate me but I shouldn't be complaining, it's my fault anyway.

"So who's Louis" my eyes widen as I turned to look at him.

"What?"

"Louis, the name you rolled out." Oh for fuck sakes.

"Is he a ex?" Ha prying much.

"No"

"Was it that dude that you was try to make jealous"

"I don't have time for this"

"It was working you know, by the way he looked at me I was six feet under. Slightly thankful that looks can't actually kill some" he chuckled ruffling his messy bed head. Fixing my hair in a messy cute bun, I bend down grabbing my shirt and shorts and got changed not caring that he was staring at me.

"Here" he walks to me passing forward a small piece of paper. I'm guessing he doesn't know or understand the term, don't feel like being bother. Specially when you got a pounding migraine.

"What's this" I looked down at the blue note to see he had gave me his phone number.

"Call me sometime, you seem cool" he tells me and I bid him a farewell before disappearing. Maybe I will.

-

"Someone explain to me what the author is trying to say" our literature teacher stated as we highlighted the line for the poem.

"Normani" she calls. I rolled my eyes at this. I hate when teachers co-call on people I mean obviously they didn't raise their hand or spoke up for a reason.

"The author is trying to say that-" I quickly zoned out to the girl talking when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I was secretly handed a note making me frown. I started looking around making sure I wouldn't get caught before opening up the letter with neat yet sloppy handwriting.

Meet me at the shop @10 sharp sugarplum -xx

Already knowing who it was, I looked at the time to see it's was a quarter to 10. Glancing back at his table I caught his eyes and gave a slight nod making him smirk and look back at the teacher.

"Jade is there something important back there that I'm not aware of" the teacher asked giving me a pointed look as they held up a finger making whoever was talking pause.

"No ma'am" I said not in the mood to cause a scene. With a slight nod, she puts her hand out telling now Matty to continue reading.

Soon after the bell rang and I walked out the class carrying my books not bothered to put the back in my bag before heading downstairs to the school shop.

The shop is a place that is available for only freshman and seniors where you can buy certain things with the amount of school bucks you have. And buy school bucks it's basically fake money that teachers reward you with if you do something nice or get a good score on the test of something. Some kids saves there bucks and cash them in later to have a 3 day no homework pass but eh.

"Glad you can make it babe" Louis tells me throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"Why wouldn't I we had a deal remember?" I shot back. We started to walk and took a seat by the bench next to the water fountain. Placing my bag on my lap, I decided now would be a good time to put my books away when he started talking.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about"

"What's this Tomlinson is going to forfeit" I mocked a shock look. "Don't think you can handle me big guy" I giggled innocently as I squeezed his biceps. "I mean it's understandable I am very hard to handle" I whispered seductively, staring at him biting down in my lower lip. He looked at me with a pure lust look in his eyes and scoffed.

"Please if anyone is going to forfeit it's going to be you" I rolled my eyes and patted his cheek.

"Sure whatever you say big guy. Anyway what did you want to talk about" I asked zipping up my bag. With a cough, he messes with his fringe.

"I feel like we should actually do this bet" he said.

"What do you mean wasn't we already doing that?"

"I mean yeah but the most we actually done together is going to the party" he smirks.

"I suppose your right, gosh I already regret this" I sighed. letting out a light chuckle he shook his head.

"Don't seem so thrilled, Thirlwall" I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to go through this you know that babe? You always can just say I win"

"In your dreams Tomlinson" I scoffed.

"That's no where near my dreams cutie, but you got one thing that is" he whispers leaning in.

"Enlighten me"

"You" rolling my eyes once again, I got up and headed to my third period class, I shook my head laughing slightly as he groans in annoyance.

"C'mon baby girl we have to do that sometime" he called as I was down the hall. With an smile on my face I turned around walking backwards.

"In your dreams lover boy"

"Oh you know it" he winked making me laugh and walkthrough the double doors.