Convetion

Ship: Ladynoir/Adrienette
Level: 1

Marinette's pov

"Come on Marinette.." Alya said dragging her through the fair.

Alya had made her go to a Ladybug and Chat noir convention in hopes of getting some good footage for the Ladyblog.

Alya saw a stall with comics and pulled me towards it.

She was squeezing my hand so hard that it could have turned purple. I wriggled my hand free of her grasp and fell backwards.
Luckily someone caught me so I didn't hit the floor.

"Thanks," I murmured getting off the floor but still looking down "I'm really sorry about tha-" I cut my self off.

"Adrien?!?" Alya and I yelled in unison.

"What are you doing here?" Alya questioned while I just looked him up and down.

He was wearing a Ladybug onesie with a black hood, adorable.
"Ladybug fan huh? And I like your outfit." I smirked at him, where is this coming from?!?

He eyed me up and down and started to blush, I MADE ADRIEN AGREST BLUSH!!!!!!
"Hehe, yeah.. I like yours too" he murmured scratching the back of his neck and blushing.

I was wearing I a black shirt with "cataclysm" in green on it and cat ears on the hood(The kind of t-shirt that has a hood), black ripped jean shorts and black ankle boots with green zippers. My hair was loose and wavy.

"Wanna join us?" Alya asked Adrien
"Sure." He said smiling

~ Time skip to when the fair is almost over ~

"We should go..." I say tiredly, getting an nod from Adrien saying he agrees.

"Alright...... but one more stop" said Alya running towards another stall.

We soon follow after and Alya is talking with the clerk.

"Looking for something; Ladybug or Chat noir" the clerk asked her.
"I couldn't possibly decide!" Alya sighs

"I have an alternative," the guy says, reaching into a cupboard and pulling out a comic book.
"It's a Ladynoir story. I have more mature one's if that's what you want." He said the last sentence in a whisper

"What?!?" Adrien and I yell in unison

He pays no attention to us, just asks Alya what she wants.

"I'll take the lady noir book," she said picking it up, then lowering her voice "And the mature one you were talking about too."

"WHAT?!?!" Adrien and I screamed.