Storm Pt.2

Ship: Marichat
Level: 3

She swung open the door and ran out side to pick up the hurt kitty who was laying on her balcony. She lifted him onto his feet and helped him limp inside.

"Stupid kitty" she chuckled.

"Hey! But I'm your stupid kitty" He said as he smirked at her.

After that she didn't say anything.

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her into him, smashing their lips together, causing a passionate make-out session. after a minute or so she pulled away to catch her breath. 

"Hey, what are you do-" But her voice was cut with a gasp as Chat began to place soft, warm kisses on her neck, leading upwards towards her jaw. He trailed many soft kisses, occasionally biting and suckling on her soft skin. 

Mari's body shuddered under his grasp, her skin alive and tingling in the places where he left the his marks.

With that Chat pulled away from Mari's body, making her whimper at the loss of touch.

"Well princess," he said moving towards her trapdoor "I'll just leave you with that."

As he climbed out of her trap door he blew a kiss to her.

"Stupid Cat" 

˜                                                                                                                                                                                  Sorry this is so short, but i  wanted to post something. I'm going to be posting every Wednesday from now on.

xx  - Fiona