Five minutes

Part two of My Happiness <3

Play the song. It helps

Adriens POV:

She hadn't come too school in two days.

Honestly, I missed her.

Today after school I'm going over to her house to see if I can talk to her.

I just hope she'll give me a chance, 

I don't deserve it, but i hope she'll give it to me.

Marinette's POV

"Marinette, please eat something" Her mom urged, watching her daughter walk down the stairs for the first time in 2 days.

"You don't have any questions?" I asked her, in slight disbelief.

"I know this case well, petit amour, it's heart break. If you choose to talk I'm always right here, but if not." She said pulling me into a tight hug "It's not my business."

"Thanks mom" Tears prickled in my eyes, she was the absolute best mom ever!

"Now your health is my business, so please eat something." She kissed her daughter on the forehead one more time before disappearing.

I grabbed a few cookies, a bag of Doritos and a bottle of juice and headed up to my room.

I gave tikki one of the cookies and ate one myself.

I drank some water and went back to bed.

Trying to forget about everything.

*Time skip*

I woke up and looked in the mirror,

I looked horrendous, I was wearing a huge t-shirt with no pants, my hair was up in a bun, my eyes were red and puffy from crying, and my eye bags went on for miles.

I sat down on my bed and stared at my phone screen.

"Marinette, your friend's here."

"Ok mom."

Thinking it was Alya, i didn't move from my position.

"Hey Alya, sorry I wasn't returning your calls." I didn't even bother to look at her.

"Not Alya." Said a male voice. 

Adrien.

I whipped my head around to look at him, he was holding flowers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"I wan't to talk." He asked with pleading eyes.

"Please." He added

"Why? Do you want to hurt me more?!"I asked, my bluebell eyes filling up with tears.

"No, of corse not. I just want five minutes." He asked, tears prickling is his eyes too. 

Thats what set me off. Him acting as if he cares! Pfft, as if!

"What then?!!?" I broke into a fit of sobs, screaming my head off. "What could you possibly say in five minutes that would make up for what you've done?!???!?!" 

I looked down continuing to sob.

He walked quietly over to me and placed his hand under my chin, lifting my head.

My breath caught in my throat as tears streamed down my face. I refused to make eye contact with him, knowing what would happen if I did.

Third person POV

"Marinette please. Look at me." He pleaded. She didn't know who was more vulnerable right now, her or him.

She reluctantly looked up.

Then it happened. Blue met green and all the rage in her body withered away, she was left with only a familiar emptiness.

"Do you know what i could say in five minutes." He said, eyes staring into hers, voice barley above a whisper. 

"In five minutes I could say that Kim's a total ass, and I've beat the shit out of him more that a few times about the stuff he says. In five minutes I could tell you that the only reason I said those things, is because I do like you. And I didn't want everybody to know." Says slowly moving our faces closer. Tears still streaming down both of our faces.

"In five minutes I could tell you I didn't mean it, and how much I care." Now our nose are touching.

"Marinette, in five minutes." He pulled my face so close that our lips were just slightly touching and i could taste the tears. 

"I could tell you that I love you"

He pulls me in for a kiss, a kiss so soft and gentle and full of love and care. I can taste the salt from our tears but don't care anymore.

After a few seconds we pull away. he presses his forehead against mine.

"Did you mean it" I asked my voice barley above a whisper.

"Every word." He responded 

DONE!!!!! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this little happy ending to the sad beginning

Expect sins soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love you guys so much ❤︎ ❤︎

- Xx Fiona ❤︎