Je t'aime Minou

Ship: Ladynoir

This one is REAL angsty and cute,                                                                                                                            I cried writing it soooooooooo.

Level: 2

"Hey Chaton?" Ladybug asked

"Yes bugaboo?" he said with his classic smirk plastered on his face.

"Do you like me? Like, do you really?" she whispered her eyes filling up with tears, threatening to spill out from her bluebell eyes.

 "What do you mean? Of corse i like you ladybug, your my best friend." He exclaimed whispering the last part, the last of his smile draining away from his face.

"But why? If you knew who i am, who i really am, you would even look in my direction." she scoffed, thinking about the way the blonde girl treated her.

*FLASH BACK START*

"Ohh look it's Mari-trash" Chloe yelled grabbing one of her pigtails. Her eyes filled up with tears as she turn around to face the blonde haired girl.

"Stop Chloe." Marinette whispered, knowing that there was nothing she could do about what was happening. "Or what?" Chloe yelled at her "What will you do you worthless, fat, gross, ugly, scum."

She threw Mari on the grown and cackled. Tears spilled out of Marinette's eyes so violently that she thought her tear ducts would drain completely.

"On the ground where you belong fatty" Chloe cackled again 

THUD

Chloe kicked the girl right in the gut, making her spew out lots of thick red blood.

"Just so you remember how worthless you really are, right Mari-trash?" Once more she cackled, her evil devilish laugh. 

And left the girl there crying, half pasted out, lying in a pool of her own blood, salvia and lots and lots of tears.

*FLASH BACK END*

"Why would you ever say something like that!?!?" he said facing his whole body towards her.

She choked back some more soft sobs and touched her stomach, thinking about the pain she felt there earlier.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shhh. No, no please stop crying. Please." he pleaded, wiping away some of he tears with his thumb. "C'mere" He said scooting closer too her and patted his shoulder allowing her to lie her head on it.

She looked up at him. 

She looked up at the boy who had saved her life countless time.

She looked up at the cat who has flirted with her since they met. 

She looked up at someone who cared about her feelings. 

She looked up at the one of the only people she could trust fully. 

She looked up at the only person she had ever loved this much in her whole life.

She looked up at her partner. 

She looked up at him. 

And she did something that she never thought she would ever do, and she said something she never thought she would ever say.

Ladybug sat up, grabbed Chat Noir's face, and kissed him. So personally, so passionately and full of all the love she could give.

She pulled away and leaned her forehead against his.

"Je t'aime Minou" she whispered.

"Je t'aime My lady" he whispered back.

And the rest was history!

AN

Hey guys!!! I know i said i'd do a face reveal and i promise i will but i'm working on my other story right now, YOU SHOULD READ IT IF YOU LIKE MARICHAT!!!!! 

I promise the next update will be a face reveal ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Love you guys so much!!

- Xx Fiona ❤︎ ❤︎